Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️[ANN][ICO][HPQ]The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018 ◀️ - page 3. (Read 17367 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

Only 1 day left to the end of ICO....

Progressbar froze few days ago and not moving forward, radio silence here and in social media...

How are things going?

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I see there is still enough time to be able to increase your maximum results longer so provide ease in developing projects in the future.
Quote from: HPQ.IO
...We are preparing to begin, meanwhile also preparing for a closed event with investors, the second half of August. Hope to raise much more.

Closed event... hopefully investors appreciate security given by this project thanks to buyback program... esspecially this bearish cryptonarket... and you jump much further than softcap...

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Does anyone know? Does bounty company ongoing? Thanks.
Admin please tell me!

Yes. It is live till the end of ICO, 31st of August.

Activity: 224
Does anyone know? Does bounty company ongoing? Thanks.
Admin please tell me!
Activity: 30
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success.
Activity: 462
There is still time to be able to increase or maximize token sales results and I'm sure when the team maximizing its performance will be more and more interested investors also join this project.
all the team will definitely be using this time remaining with very good, they also inevitably will prepare a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of many investors.

The team has a good performance, and the sales results are also very good, I'm sure HPQ is able to reach the target. Supporters will surely be proud of your performance.
Activity: 210
There is still time to be able to increase or maximize token sales results and I'm sure when the team maximizing its performance will be more and more interested investors also join this project.
all the team will definitely be using this time remaining with very good, they also inevitably will prepare a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of many investors.
Yes you're right. and no doubt about it. because all teams also wanted this project successfully, so of course they'll be hard at work very well for this project.
Activity: 448
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Two weeks of radio silence - i'm becoming little bit affraid...

Is everything ok???

We have posted some updates on Twitter and FB. But it seems we have missed your latest post.

All is good. We are preparing to begin, meanwhile also preparing for a closed event with investors, the second half of August. Hope to raise much more.

Two weeks of radio silence - i'm becoming little bit affraid...

Is everything ok???
Activity: 358
with a very good program and it seems very promising project this will hopefully HPQ many investors who will support the success of the project

Thank you!
Today we join a networking event together with another project from Russia, Papusha.io
They came to HCMC as a part of roadshow and their model is quite close to ours.
Glad to meet them and help them around.

Good Luck to our new friends with their project!

Good Luck to them!!!
Their project also seems to be very promising!

What about yours progress - already hunted any whale ;-)?
Good evening ! I hope that the business will perform all that has been estimated.

No doubts.

Activity: 210
many will support this project for success, hopefully more will support and join this project so that this project can be more developed. we will look forward to good news from this project for sure.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 32
This is a very nice business with ability!
Vigilant project, absorbing website, spotless idea.

USD 1,600,000 raised so far.

If you are in HCMC see you tonight at Real World Blockchain, Saigon Center, Le Loi, HCMC.

Activity: 61

Good afternoon.
We added your project to our listing: High Purity Quartz
To get your login and password, and to get an opportunity to attract investments using our platform, send an e-mail to [email protected] from your domain, indicating the address of the smart contract.
In the reply letter you will receive a login and password from the account.

BuyTokens.pro is a free platform for ICO to give each ICO member direct benefits:

ICO projects
• The ability to conduct a token in different currencies, without the development of private offices and the connection of third-party processing (converting to ETH)
• The ability to receive investment only from investors who have passed the KYC procedure on the platform.
• Free placement of Bounty companies, with the appointment of performers and viewing reports on them.

Investors
• Purchase of ICO project tokens in any currency (USD / ETH)
• Transaction history in the system
• One-time passage of KYC (in development). Now it is enough to go through the procedure KYC to buy tokens.

Bounty
• Free participation in bounty companies, as well as notification of the appointment of you as an executor.
• Rapid publication of reports on participation in Bounty. Possibility of correspondence with the representative of the ICO project
• Affiliate program, where you can attract investors to the project and receive 1% from each replenishment of investors in USD.

Register on the platform for free: https://thumb.ibb.co/gAmpUJ/reg.png
Pages:
Jump to: