Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️[ANN][ICO][HPQ]The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018 ◀️ - page 6. (Read 17367 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Congratulations!!!! $1Millon

I really hope this project succeed...  as i am really upset of banks and private investors with high amounts that pretend to impose their abbusive conditions!!!!!!!!!!!! so hope you can reach softcap
wish you best luck!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Greetings. The main object that in the future it has provided the growth of the project!
Activity: 238
Quote from: HPQ.IO [color=red
[/color]link=topic=3330710.msg41405462#msg41405462 date=1530602317]

USD 1,000,000 raised!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

DON'T STOP GRAB ANOTHER ONE!!!

Thank you!

With your support, we will.

More good news to come this week...

Activity: 714
Merit: 611
Quote from: HPQ.IO [color=red
[/color]link=topic=3330710.msg41405462#msg41405462 date=1530602317]

USD 1,000,000 raised!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

DON'T STOP GRAB ANOTHER ONE!!!

P.S.
Every time i refresh your site there a couple of thousans more... AWESOME!!!

Activity: 14
It seems of this project will be preferably in the offing. Really good website, spotless idea!  Good luck fellows!
Hello all.
Wish you find enough resources to develop your idea!
Cerebral website,  good project.

Thank you!

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your answer! Able to recognize website, seamless results!

Hi, we have not got anything. Can you please resend by email or PM?

Thank you!

Activity: 35
I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your answer! Able to recognize website, seamless results!
After successfully crossing the milestone of $1 million now next is not much to get the soft cap. This is first project where I read the difference in case of raising more money what will be next usually other projects have same targets with soft and hard cap. I just found out about this so need time to read before jumping on or not based on the potential.

It is easy to explain: the more we raise the higher production capacity we will have from the beginning.

Soft cap is for the minimum feasible production capacity 500tpa. If we raise more we go bigger. It is still very small for the market and our demand. Actually we plan to reach at least 10,000tpa production capacity within 5 years, with additional investment rounds.

We are an industrial project so our initial project size strictly depends on the amount we can raise.

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
After successfully crossing the milestone of $1 million now next is not much to get the soft cap. This is first project where I read the difference in case of raising more money what will be next usually other projects have same targets with soft and hard cap. I just found out about this so need time to read before jumping on or not based on the potential.

We added BCH Bitcoin Cash to our list of accepted currencies.

Currencies we accept now: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC.

We can accept other cryptocurrencies on demand! Please contact us to add currency - https://hpq.io

I'm watching the bar.... last 24 hours - more than $100.000 has been rised.... I must say I'm impressed!!!

I only though i was impressed....

You hit jackpot on friday Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes!!!!

$250.000 in 24 hours.....

It is awesome!!! You're approaching your first million don't wait do it today  Grin

This week we signed some good private agreements which brought these sales.

Big investors can sign a written agreement with us, welcome. We are close to soft cap but still far from hard cap. Final terms can be discussed privately.

More news to come...

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

I'm watching the bar.... last 24 hours - more than $100.000 has been rised.... I must say I'm impressed!!!

I only though i was impressed....

You hit jackpot on friday Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes!!!!

$250.000 in 24 hours.....

It is awesome!!! You're approaching your first million don't wait do it today  Grin

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
HPQ is a project that is ready to compete with pre-existing project projects, this project is a big project, because it is ready to handle the industry that the result is a product used in the real world, the project requires a large fund dalm activities, but we know the results profits must be big and continuous of course need hard work of HPQ promo team to be able to attract big investor and take an active role for success HPQ project. Good luck and smooth
Activity: 249
your project is very promising and I'm sure a lot of support for your project and in the future will increasingly develop success always for the projects.
with a great team in this project will certainly all be able to run smoothly and can achieve success.tim will always give the best for this project so it can attract many investors to join.
Activity: 172
your project is very promising and I'm sure a lot of support for your project and in the future will increasingly develop success always for the projects.

We have many retail investors but most contributions come from the personal contacts and follow ups. People meet us and invest. Thank you for your trust, we will do our best to make everyone involved happy!

We do not have any choice other than be successful.

Too many people are watching our progress here in Ho Chi Minh City, meet us face-to-face every day, we have written agreements with some investors...

Also, considering that this is only the first stage and in the future we will need to increase production capacity and have another investment rounds, we do not have right for mistakes and should do everything smoothly.

sounds like healty determination i like it

Really, it is a 20 mins drive from Ho Chi Minh City center to the factory location. Many current investors will visit us to watch the development. Also, several famous investment companies are watching us because they invest into expansion stage. We can not loose face if we want to develop. First stage is very important.

Our soft cap production capacity is very small compared to the demand. So we NEED to show good results if we want to grow.

Thank you for support!

By the way, we have signed some agreements today. Watch how our progress bar will change within a couple of days...

More to come within the nearest days.

Thanks to personal meetings and agreements.

Pages:
Jump to: