Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️[ANN][ICO][HPQ]The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018 ◀️ - page 4. (Read 17367 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Hello,

For 10,000TPA we need a hard cap - USD14,000,000

The bigger we go the cheaper are the costs per MT of extra production capacity.

We expect more good news within the nearest time.

Some "whales" are just joining...

Please also check some news for bounty participants in bounty thread.

So good luck with the whales... keeping my fingers crossed ;-)

Thank you!
Today we join a networking event together with another project from Russia, Papusha.io
They came to HCMC as a part of roadshow and their model is quite close to ours.
Glad to meet them and help them around.

Good Luck to our new friends with their project!

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

Hello,

So good luck with the whales... keeping my fingers crossed ;-)

I've reviewed all the details of your plan and all is truly very useful!  Good luck team!

Thank you!

Good night all. I rely this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.

Today so many good meetings.

It looks like we can come to hard cap if we extend the time. It will not affect the ROI because we have included extra time for force majeure etc.

Will announce till tomorrow.

waiting for that info....

by the way what is your hardcap??? 20x softcap to increase production from 500 tpy to 10.000 tpy?

Hello,

Good night all. I rely this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.

It looks like we can come to hard cap if we extend the time. It will not affect the ROI because we have included extra time for force majeure etc.

waiting for that info....

by the way what is your hardcap??? 20x softcap to increase production from 500 tpy to 10.000 tpy?

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money
brand new
Activity: 0
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/hpq-io-21111 🔥 . Congratulations!
Activity: 26
Good evening fellows. I wish the project luck!
Logical logo,  promising project!
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Very nice approach, extraordinary website, cognitive business.

We have not got anything in telegram.

Pls kindly resend. Thanks.

Hello fellows!
I am interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur.

So join it before it is late Smiley

You have already rised more than 1,5 million dolars - almost hitting the softcap - have you already made some progress in finalizing project - any paperwork, agreements, orders for equipment, inhouse (infactory) works etc???

Hello,

The project has been ready long before the ICO. We have order book for several expansions, booking preagreement for workshop, supplies etc.

We can not do more before the ICO ends. Every day we are having many meetings so there are chances that we raise much more this week.

That means we can start with higher capacity and apply for higher amount in investment certificate / business license, order another equipment with higher capacity.

We do everything legally and 100% correct way from the day one. We are preparing for the further investment rounds, potential IPO etc. As you know it is very important to do business like you prepare it for sale from the very beginning. Otherwise it's future valuation can be lower.

You have already rised more than 1,5 million dolars - almost hitting the softcap - have you already made some progress in finalizing project - any paperwork, agreements, orders for equipment, inhouse (infactory) works etc???

Activity: 36
Hello fellows!
I am interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur.

Will post more updates soon........

Waiting for them as always.... (by the way 93% passed  Grin)

1.500.000 passed by!!!! - congrats.....

Thank you!

Sorry for being mute, so many meetings these days.

Will post more updates soon........

1.500.000 passed by!!!! - congrats.....

Activity: 294
HPQ looks good with the current developments, the team will try to get the best for its progress, will be a big project and able to achieve the goal.

Hi dev!

Please tell me address of your company's site?
I mean not ICO site, but site of your company which already works several years as you said?

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

We have been preparing the project while working in different companies. As it did not give any positive cash flow we had to have jobs to pay the bills. We did not have any sponsors that time and did not have any special place to develop.

In 2012-2013 we assembled the pilot line in Kyrgyzstan. That time we wanted to sell the technology but after studying the market and understanding the perspectives decided to leave the project for own development.

After that we had a long time to understand the place for the project, we considered several countries like Kyrgyzstan, Russia, New Zealand, Slovenia, Canada, Australia, Thailand, India, Singapore... Finally we chose Vietnam as the best place. You can find some reasons in our presentations.

In 2015-2016 we had a small workshop near d7, Ho Chi Minh City. We started to prepare everything for finding equity investors and starting operations.

In 2016 we opened a holding company for the project in Singapore as recommended by lawyer and early investors.

In 2017 we had another pilot study in Incheon (Seoul), Korea where we got an access to full-capacity test equipment.
The equipment is expensive, we can afford having it only when we raise the capital. Actually we will buy the same equipment to start commercial production.

The same year we saw a similar project raising the money for the factory, it was zrcoin.io
We decided that we can do the same and keep the equity for the team and early investors.

Now when we are ready to begin we got a project office, chose the place for the factory.

But only after we understand that we have successfully raised the money, all the team members will quit their jobs and focus only on the project.

Pages:
Jump to: