Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️[ANN][ICO][HPQ]The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018 ◀️ - page 7. (Read 17367 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

We do not have any choice other than be successful.

Too many people are watching our progress here in Ho Chi Minh City, meet us face-to-face every day, we have written agreements with some investors...

Also, considering that this is only the first stage and in the future we will need to increase production capacity and have another investment rounds, we do not have right for mistakes and should do everything smoothly.

sounds like healty determination i like it

Really, it is a 20 mins drive from Ho Chi Minh City center to the factory location. Many current investors will visit us to watch the development. Also, several famous investment companies are watching us because they invest into expansion stage. We can not loose face if we want to develop. First stage is very important.

Our soft cap production capacity is very small compared to the demand. So we NEED to show good results if we want to grow.

Thank you for support!

By the way, we have signed some agreements today. Watch how our progress bar will change within a couple of days...

I'm watching the bar.... last 24 hours - more than $100.000 has been rised.... I must say I'm impressed!!!

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Too many people are watching our progress here in Ho Chi Minh City, meet us face-to-face every day, we have written agreements with some investors...

Also, considering that this is only the first stage and in the future we will need to increase production capacity and have another investment rounds, we do not have right for mistakes and should do everything smoothly.

Really, it is a 20 mins drive from Ho Chi Minh City center to the factory location. Many current investors will visit us to watch the development. Also, several famous investment companies are watching us because they invest into expansion stage. We can not loose face if we want to develop. First stage is very important.

Our soft cap production capacity is very small compared to the demand. So we NEED to show good results if we want to grow.

Thank you for support!

By the way, we have signed some agreements today. Watch how our progress bar will change within a couple of days...

We are often asked about our project and ZrCoin.

Actually we have been impressed by the success of their ICO so we believed we can also do!

We can not be compared because though our projects are both commodity-backed we are still different :

Different product
Different jurisdiction
Different business model
Different approach
Being not the first we have studied all the mistakes and issues and try to prevent them
Etc.

We still hope zrcoin team will have a success and perform well in the future because they have shown us that we could raise via ICO.

For more information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1832477.new;topicseen#new

For investors, the ZrCoin project is quite unprofitable. Some even call it a semi-scam. I hope your project will be more successful for investment)) Cheesy

Connecting cryptocurrency with real world with token backed by a commodity is a good idea, your area (producing hpq) is also great because solar panels are becoming more and more important due to green energy initiaves.

Thank you.
Yes, now we have an order book much more than our soft cap production capacity.

....and 600.000  passed....

Grin Grin Grin

... And more news to come, we are signing some agreements with local "whales"...

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

We are often asked about our project and ZrCoin.

Actually we have been impressed by the success of their ICO so we believed we can also do!

We can not be compared because though our projects are both commodity-backed we are still different :

Different product
Different jurisdiction
Different business model
Different approach
Being not the first we have studied all the mistakes and issues and try to prevent them
Etc.

We still hope zrcoin team will have a success and perform well in the future because they have shown us that we could raise via ICO.

For more information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1832477.new;topicseen#new

For investors, the ZrCoin project is quite unprofitable. Some even call it a semi-scam. I hope your project will be more successful for investment)) Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Connecting cryptocurrency with real world with token backed by a commodity is a good idea, your area (producing hpq) is also great because solar panels are becoming more and more important due to green energy initiaves.

....and 600.000  passed....

Grin Grin Grin
I like this real industrial project, which you can visit in Ho Chi Minh city, and to which you can touch!

Thank you very much!

Yes, we are having meetings here every day, especially with local community and investors.

Feel free to contact and meet us!

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I like this real industrial project, which you can visit in Ho Chi Minh city, and to which you can touch!

https://hpq.io/token/hpq-token-erc-20/

shows bad date - next step of price - $2.40 should change on 04 july not tommorow...

Thank you very much for your attention!

The date is set correct, the problem seems to be in the counter appearance script. Will solve it asap.

https://hpq.io/token/hpq-token-erc-20/

shows bad date - next step of price - $2.40 should change on 04 july not tommorow...

500K reached!

The next milestone is 1M.

Thank you!

Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you!

More good news to come...

500K reached!

Thank you!

Congratulations!!!!!

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

It is quite easy to do for big investors (token holders) and limited number of investors but difficult for each token holder.

So most probably we will add such option with some rather high minimum token amounts applied. Anyway it will be also interesting for retail token holders with an opportunity to sell tokens to big investors who will want to get shares/equity.

And as we plan to get listed on some exchanges all this (growing valuation of the company + liquidity) may potentially lead to token price growth higher than redemption value.

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

We are thinking about this right now and discussing with our lawyers. We want to add at least the ability to redeem tokens for some company shares in the future.

Considering that this is only the first stage (production line) and we plan to expand in the future it may be a good idea.

Generally, yes, many investors ask us about such ability.

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

500K reached!

Thank you!

Pages:
Jump to: