Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️[ANN][ICO][HPQ]The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018 ◀️ - page 5. (Read 17367 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Hi dev!

Please tell me address of your company's site?
I mean not ICO site, but site of your company which already works several years as you said?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I hope your project runs happily. Absorbing design, sentient website.  Good luck dev's.
Activity: 238
I hope your project runs happily. Absorbing design, sentient website.  Good luck dev's.

Thank you.

Only 10%+ left to reach soft cap. Let's try coming closer to hard cap?

Thank you for support everyone!

1. We have added some common questions to FAQ section of https://hpq.io

2. Coming to soft cap, only about 10% left.

3. If you have any questions or need a custom offer please contact us.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
let's support this project so that later this project will be able to run in accordance with its plan, because unfortunately also if the project as good as this should fail later.
This special weekend bonus offer looks very good. I would like to ask about the guaranteed profit which has been mentioned on opening page of the very thread. How will be endure this guaranteed return I didn't see anything in faq section on website that's why raised this question to be sure of the mechanism of it.

We will add your question to FAQ within 2 days. Thank you again!

This special weekend bonus offer looks very good. I would like to ask about the guaranteed profit which has been mentioned on opening page of the very thread. How will be endure this guaranteed return I didn't see anything in faq section on website that's why raised this question to be sure of the mechanism of it.

Thank you for the question. We have described the terms in WhitePaper and T&C but we should add it to FAQ section also.

We are a real industrial project so we basically guarantee 2 main things:

1. Buyback.

That means that we have a scheduled buyback program with predetermined prices.
The buyback price depends on when you sell the tokens back to us and is up to USD4.00 (with token sale prices starting from less than USD2 for wholesale and early investors).
Buyback is the easiest way to get profit.
Of course it is not 1000x but it is a good, stable and planned profit.

2. Redemption.

As each HPQ token is backed by a commodity - High Purity Quartz - you can redeem the tokens for a physical product. Or sell tokens to any strategic buyer or product user.
This way you can get higher profit but of course it requires more actions.

These are our 2 guarantees according to T&C.
As the business model is quite understandable and the plan is very well prepared and stress-tested, we can give such promises.

We can also discuss equity deals with big investors.

And can provide signed agreement if needed. It can be done face-to-face in HCMC, Vietnam, or in electronic form.

And of course we will list our token on exchanges to provide a proper liquidity. We have some good offers but need to finish the ICO first.

Please feel free to ask more questions, and I hope the explanation is clear.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 10
Hey devs.
I keep in this project and trust  it must be smash. Sensible approach, spotless results!
brand new
Activity: 0
HPQ is a great project because the industry handles the result is a product that is used in the real world

The weekend special sale ends on SUNDAY, JULY 08 at 23:59 UTC

https://hpq.io

Hello, fellows! I wish that the business will perform all that has been estimated!

Thank you! Sure it will, it is very well prepared!

Special weekend price (ends July 08 23:59) - $2.20/token

+wholesale discounts

https://hpq.io/token/hpq-token-erc-20/

Did you realized that you already hit 70% of your softcap? - Congratulations once again  Smiley

Thank you!

Now some people who were not sure before join token sale. More to come this week.

surely.... the more you rised the more trustworthy you seem to be...

beside these days on that bloody market people are more affraid for joining ICOs esspecially if they see that there is only few participant, the more people (and money) onboard they are most likely to join....

Yes, right now we are just gaining momentum. We had too short pre-sale and started ICO a bit early when we had not yet gained momentum. But now there is no point in looking back, need to keep going!

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

Did you realized that you already hit 70% of your softcap? - Congratulations once again  Smiley

Thank you!

Now some people who were not sure before join token sale. More to come this week.

surely.... the more you rised the more trustworthy you seem to be...

beside these days on that bloody market people are more affraid for joining ICOs esspecially if they see that there is only few participant, the more people (and money) onboard they are most likely to join....

Thank you!

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

I hope this project will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!

Thank you!

Congratulations!!!! $1Millon

I really hope this project succeed...  as i am really upset of banks and private investors with high amounts that pretend to impose their abbusive conditions!!!!!!!!!!!! so hope you can reach softcap
wish you best luck!

Thank you very much!

Yes, it is close to impossible to get financing from banks for a greenfield project, and VCs take too much equity which leaves the team unmotivated considering the early stage and future investment rounds for expansion which will make our shares completely diluted.

We are ok to go with equity financing... But if the terms are good...

Pages:
Jump to: