Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 9. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
KahnChat is going to release a highly functional app, I would even say a series of applications. I think that about 10 years ago, it would have been a whole operating system. Will it be possible to do this all quickly? Don't the developers hurry with their plans?
The KCH application together with the token will be released in the second quarter of 2018. During this period, the digital wallet feature will also be developed. So far, there is no reason to think that the guys fall out of schedule. We’ll see.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Are there any limitations on the maximum tokens purchases amount?
No, there are no such limitations. Usually, that is minimum amount that is limited)
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
KahnChat is going to release a highly functional app, I would even say a series of applications. I think that about 10 years ago, it would have been a whole operating system. Will it be possible to do this all quickly? Don't the developers hurry with their plans?
Activity: 196
Are there any limitations on the maximum tokens purchases amount?
Activity: 168
All projects that participate in the social networks should give game content, in my opinion. Will KahnChat have it?
Activity: 252
As I understand it, the developers are going to make a listing on exchanges after the ICO. What will it give to the project?
Activity: 392
At what price can you buy the project’s tokens, now?
The current rate is 1 KCH = 0,002 ETH (500 KCH = 1 ETH)
Activity: 196
At what price can you buy the project’s tokens, now?
Activity: 210
The more i read, the more my enthusiasm grows about this app. With all the incredible features being associated in this app, this will unmistakably become one of the best social media apps in the global market. When will the Beta version be released?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The Kahn Chat application is aimed at users around the world or locally? Will the app be available for both Ios and Android systems?
Activity: 84
Does the figure “8.95 m (29 ft 4 1⁄4 in)” bring any flashback memories to you?. Well if you are one of those Snapchats and Instagram sedated millennial then maybe you don’t know much about this. But a google search and you would know why I mention this in this blog. 8.95 stands as a true testimony to individual human effort and endurance. At the summer Olympics 1991, Mike Powell with his inhuman leap broke the world record for long jump beating the previous record of 8.90 meters by Bob Beamon at the 1968 Mexico City Olympics. However, the fun fact is this my friend: “The record is still unbroken till date”.

KahnChat’s vision to implement XMPP protocol on BlockChain based networks is one such leap that requires human intelligence and effort to a scale equivalent achieving an Olympic feat that lasts decades. However, we at KahnChat believe this is just a milestone in our long journey ahead. On the hindsight, KahnChat hopes to create a service that empowers its user community with the power sprint to make the great leap into the yet partly unknown but better and secure world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

As per reports, DARPA (US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) called for a proposal of a secure messaging and transaction platform based on the decentralized network to facilitate individuals to send secure messages or conduct fair transactions recorded on a decentralized ledger as proof of work.

The above objective of the DARPA’s proposal further cements KahnChats vision of the future. In this blog, we try to understand the ins and outs of the IM Protocol or the XMPP architecture. We also throw light on some of the possible solution paths we are working on to migrate XMPP features on BlockChain.

Why XMPP?

XMPP enables bi-directional content sharing between individuals or groups on the TCP/IP protocol. Some important features that KahnChat thrives each day to emulate on its BlockChain based Wallet cum Social Media App are:

One-to-One as well as Multi-Party Messaging

Contact Inventory: Access to User approved Contacts

Subscriptions Details and User Notifications

The above features make XMPP a goto feature for chat apps. Developers use these to make secure and easily scalable apps for app stores. Hence, a similar feature in blockchain will open the Pandora’s box for scalability.

Slow Blocks are the RoadBlocks

Scalability is a major roadblock for blockchain based systems or services. To scale a system that copies all the transaction it undertakes is a humongous task involving a lot of time, space and an extremely efficient resource management.

Ethereum is one of the many different blockchains. Let us look at some of its technical parameters.

No of Transactions Confirmed per Second on the Ethereum Blockchain

15 tx/s

Confirmation time in the Ethereum network

14.8 seconds(on 19 Feb, 2018 )

In the last year or so, the demand for Ethereum network has increased manifold. This is mainly facilitated by the increasing number of ICO’s using Ethereum network. Hence the network is congested and loaded.

Possible Solution

The Future Highway

The blockchain is still a very raw technology with great untapped potential. Ethereum has deployed Raiden Network to resolve the scalability issue. This would be followed by the Metropolis and Serenity (Beta Solutions). Solution deployment will drain time, money and most important of them all: quality network architects. Plasma networks though in its infancy are supposed to increase tx/s to “billions per second”.

Now, where does KahnChat app fit on all this?

IM features like instant responses, instant updates etc cannot be implemented on the present blockchain technology. The herculean task demands technical expertise as well as a financial backup. Hence, with the enough ICO fund, we would like to conduct a thorough research on it and accomplish following goals in the upcoming months:

The KahnChat ICO fund will be primarily used to unlock this black box of the BlockChain network. The roadmap for our solution to Scalability of Ethereum Blocks and in the process implement IM features on our app will involve:

Low Latency blocks: Using a P2P network based on the internet to determine an alternative ledger (by ledger we mean transactions, texts, videos, purchase orders etc).

Decentralise IM nodes: Homomorphic encryption could be a possible viable solution. The Consensus building blocks are allowed to act on the incoming data. The nodes, however, do not have any access to the information content of Data. The encrypted solution for data. The developers can also use encrypted public keys to conceal all transactions sent between desired recipient and the consensus building system.

The Third Phase of KahnChat’s KCH ICO is live now. Thrilled and excited by the great public response to the second phase, KahnChat is now offering great Special Bonus Scheme to its early token buyers. Please visit the website http://www.kahnchat.com to know more about the sales schedule and bonus details. We at Team kahnChat are sure that with the raised Fund Money , we would be able to find the scalability solution and implement IM services on Blockchain network.
I hope that 5% of the fees collected from ico would be enough for devs to complete the product in time.

You must be mistaken. The developer is not taking 5% from the raised fund, the project already allocated 5% of the total tokens to the developers, regardless the outcome of the ICO, the developers have their token share for the development.

5% = 4,000,000 KCH token.

The developers have their wages, they are not in the hurry to sell their tokens like some of the bounties.

The tokens are going to keep for future price rise.

If 1 KCH raised to $5, it will be $20m USD. Don't you think this is more than enough to develop a social networking + cryptocurrency wallet + mobile payment?

Our developers take this as their bonuses not their monthly wages for a living. These fees are good enough for the developer team.
гдe мoжнo нaблюдaть пocтyплeния нa иco, aдpec кoнтpaктa, и кaк вы cчитaeтe,  вce идeт пo плaнy,   Пo внeшним дaнныx вpoдe вce нeплoxo, вcя кpиптa в yпaдкe.

The token is not delivered to the buyers until the ICO closed. The buyer not paying their ETH to the contract address but to many different ETH address.

Viewing the contract address is true you can see how many buyers is paying into the contract to invest in the ICO but that is only workable for ICO who is accept only the ETH as the only payment method.

Only ICO project who has their tokens delivered immediately after the ETH (only ETH payment) payment, the contract address will not show any record if the token is only delivered after the end of ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
гдe мoжнo нaблюдaть пocтyплeния нa иco, aдpec кoнтpaктa, и кaк вы cчитaeтe,  вce идeт пo плaнy,   Пo внeшним дaнныx вpoдe вce нeплoxo, вcя кpиптa в yпaдкe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I hope that 5% of the fees collected from ico would be enough for devs to complete the product in time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
KahnChat is a networking app for socialize with people, send money, make transfers and pay for purchases. Containing all these features in a single app will make the other messaging apps to become less appreciated.
Hopefully, Softcap will be achieved soon. I really hope this project is successful and all tokens are sold out
If the project provide the system with an option of automated payments, i wont use any third party services at all. Will there be such an option?

When the online payment features up online, the option for subscription will be enabled but for the initial start, this option will not available yet.

There are many features KahnChat app can provide if we received the good support from the investor, so invest now, together we can change the world of payment method.
Activity: 252
If the project provide the system with an option of automated payments, i wont use any third party services at all. Will there be such an option?
Do the creators of the project track the estimations of their work by third parties? Many sites estimate ICOs, for example. What do developers think about this?

We rather spend the money on development instead of this. There are over thousand sites claim they are professional on review, test, estimation. One investor looks at this site but not on another side, the other investor look in another site, so this is a huge expense to spent on but not helps in the development.

Our project is not an unusual project or unfamiliar project to everyone. Social Networking (WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Telegram, Slask....) & Cryptocurrency wallet (plenty of them now, not a new project), mobile payment (fiat currency mobile payment like Apply pay, Samsung pay or Android pay...)

What else does it need to estimate? Those features exist in other programs, KahnChat is a combination of all these into a single app.
Pages:
Jump to: