Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 7. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
At first only some parts of the project are going to be based on blockchain. The  rest will be transferred later. Isnt it going to make the platform slower?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When does the token sale   end?

The token sales ending on the 28th Feb.
does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? can you double check any of the other information yourself by referencing other sources?

The team member social profile, github profile is on the team page, you can easily check it.

Activity: 294
There are events like Designed to Sell that are exclusively focused, do not decorate tokens, but get boring, messy, boring homes that are ready to sell quickly and profitably.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many token is the team getting?
There are 3 categories that will get 5%. They are founders, team members and partners.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
I have an impression that platform is created for youth only – i mean all these social networks, simple transactions and other stuff. On the other hand, there’re some options that would be of interest for everyone. All in all, what’s the focus group chosen by the developers to be the clients?

Why would the platform be created for youth only. It just has to do with fundamental changes in our society. We will be old one day and the young kids then will think that the stuff we used is boring and meant for old people.
cкopee вceгo этo нaчaльнaя идeя,  ДЛя пpицeлa выбpaнa пepcпeктивнaя цeлeвaя ayдитopия,  Кaк виднo бyдeт пoльзy, ocтaльныe caми пoдтянyтьcя

... I don't really care about the things you say as I am not going to make any effort to translate it. Why don't you just use the language that you had to read before you wrote your comment?
Activity: 308
How many token is the team getting?
Activity: 45
does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? can you double check any of the other information yourself by referencing other sources?
Activity: 34
 When does the token sale   end?
In what social networks will you be able to test your project? Facebook, Twitter, do you have an agreement yet?

We are not link with Facebook or Twitter. KahnChat is a social networks at it own. We have many fans on the waiting list to download our app.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
In what social networks will you be able to test your project? Facebook, Twitter, do you have an agreement yet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This idea to combine payment application, exchange service and social network based on blockchain technology seems profitable. As I understand to make it you need contract with big aggregator or service provider for fiat world. Have you already negotiated with any of them?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
good question,another good idea would be links to LinkedIn and chat with them, then that was not so much hurt

Yes if you want to know about their traces of history, you just need to open their linkedin profile in stages, where you will find their capacity to work anywhere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
The platform is going to combine all the services that were used in different projects. Social media networks and apps for transactions. So it looks like it’a new product. I dont understand technical part but is it easy to make it happen?
It’s definitely technically possible. There are some projects that have similar functions but not exactly. Developers can show what they are capable of.
I’ve heard chatting platform developers constantly saying that the speed of the platform is the most important part. That’s why they keep only necessary parts on the platform…
дa чeм бoльшe вcякиx пpимoчeк, пapaлaкcoв, cкpиптoв, тeм дoльшe caйт зaгpyжaeтcя, a этo coвceм нe нyжнo нa тexничecкoм caйтe , гдe вaжнa cкopocть и пpocтoтa.
Activity: 322
The platform is going to combine all the services that were used in different projects. Social media networks and apps for transactions. So it looks like it’a new product. I dont understand technical part but is it easy to make it happen?
It’s definitely technically possible. There are some projects that have similar functions but not exactly. Developers can show what they are capable of.
I’ve heard chatting platform developers constantly saying that the speed of the platform is the most important part. That’s why they keep only necessary parts on the platform…
I cant really tell you how the platform is going to be built but speed and security are going to be the cornerstone.  There will be options of making payments, chatting and exchange files.
It’s kinda scary that you can transfer money without knowing banking details.
Blockchain solves this problem. So bank details are kinda old school.

Does project need testers?
I cant really tell you how the platform is going to be built but speed and security are going to be the cornerstone.  There will be options of making payments, chatting and exchange files.
Blockchain solves this problem. So bank details are kinda old school.
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
In WhitePaper in paragraph 7.1 The comparison "mobile payment"
Kahnchat = yes
PayPal = No

and further 7.2 "mobile payment"
Kahnchat = yes
PayPal = Yes

hmm, is that so?
Pages:
Jump to: