Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 8. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The platform is going to combine all the services that were used in different projects. Social media networks and apps for transactions. So it looks like it’a new product. I dont understand technical part but is it easy to make it happen?
It’s definitely technically possible. There are some projects that have similar functions but not exactly. Developers can show what they are capable of.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The platform is going to combine all the services that were used in different projects. Social media networks and apps for transactions. So it looks like it’a new product. I dont understand technical part but is it easy to make it happen?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How fast are they going to transfer tokens to my wallet?
If you are paying for tokens in ETH/BTC its gonna take around 12  hours. of course if you are a verified user.
Activity: 308
How fast are they going to transfer tokens to my wallet?
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
How will the transition between Fiat money and cryptocurrencies be adjusted? Will you cooperate with Visa or MasterCard?
Activity: 84
Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
a чтo нa caйтe нeт кoмaнды, в тeлeгpaммe   paбoтaeт пoддepжкa, здecь тoжe oтвeчaют. Bы зaдaвaли им вoпpoc.

Why no team on the site??? The team member information is on the website home page, about us page and in whitepaper too.

Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
Yes. It could be very intresting to know q-ty of devs and their experience with similar projects.

This information was stated in the Whitepaper as well as the website.

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
нa caйтe yкaзaнo, ктo paбoтaeт в пpoeктe , в тeлeгpaммe   paбoтaeт пoддepжкa и cpaзy oтвeчaют нa вoпpocы, здecь тoжe oтвeчaют быcтpo
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
good question,another good idea would be links to LinkedIn and chat with them, then that was not so much hurt
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Yes. It could be very intresting to know q-ty of devs and their experience with similar projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
3) Fiat currency mobile payment - When this feature is enabled, it is available in entire Europe. Some country might have restriction and require an additional license before we can make it available for that country.
As far as I know - mobile fiat payment generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation. Does it mean you will have to get additional license in each one country?
Activity: 350
KahnChat is going to release a highly functional app, I would even say a series of applications. I think that about 10 years ago, it would have been a whole operating system. Will it be possible to do this all quickly? Don't the developers hurry with their plans?
The KCH application together with the token will be released in the second quarter of 2018. During this period, the digital wallet feature will also be developed. So far, there is no reason to think that the guys fall out of schedule. We’ll see.
You have named date of release. Does this mean that it will be launched in the second quarter?
No, the launch, according to the information from the white paper, is scheduled for the third quarter. This applies to both the wallet and the mobile app. I believe that they will try to do that as soon as possible.
I’m just trying to figure out possible revenues of the project in 2018, considering the plans of the project managers…
If you think of transactions, it is planned to charge a fee of 0.6%. Thus, if they manage to launch in the middle of 2018, then by the beginning of 2019 the income may be about several million.
In what countries is it planned to start promoting the platform?

The app is made available globally.

1) Social Networking Feature - available to global user, everyone can download the app
2) Cryptocurrency wallet - available to global user, everyone can download the app
3) Fiat currency mobile payment - When this feature is enabled, it is available in entire Europe. Some country might have restriction and require an additional license before we can make it available for that country.
Activity: 210
KahnChat is going to release a highly functional app, I would even say a series of applications. I think that about 10 years ago, it would have been a whole operating system. Will it be possible to do this all quickly? Don't the developers hurry with their plans?
The KCH application together with the token will be released in the second quarter of 2018. During this period, the digital wallet feature will also be developed. So far, there is no reason to think that the guys fall out of schedule. We’ll see.
You have named date of release. Does this mean that it will be launched in the second quarter?
No, the launch, according to the information from the white paper, is scheduled for the third quarter. This applies to both the wallet and the mobile app. I believe that they will try to do that as soon as possible.
I’m just trying to figure out possible revenues of the project in 2018, considering the plans of the project managers…
If you think of transactions, it is planned to charge a fee of 0.6%. Thus, if they manage to launch in the middle of 2018, then by the beginning of 2019 the income may be about several million.
In what countries is it planned to start promoting the platform?
Activity: 392
The Kahn Chat application is aimed at users around the world or locally? Will the app be available for both Ios and Android systems?

The app is aimed for the user globally. The app is available for both iOS and Android platform.

So far, our engineers is working on the social media features. Our schedule is to release a beta version on the mid Q2, as of today, we are still in our schedule.
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: