Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 23. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This idea of a payment application based on blockchain technology seems profitable and I think it will be in demand.Have you already negotiated any contracts with banks? So first of all KahnChat is a payment system. Could you describe the model of money flows in your application?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Tell me please, is this an app for communication only, considering the fact that its name is KahnChat? How can be discussed such global goals as payments and support of financial institutions in this case? Isnt this description too cool for a usual platform which will be used for communication?

Hello! The goal isnt to create just a chat, this will be a professional, legal, media-integrated global payment app based on blockchain technology. The chat itself and the communication will be only a uniting platform and environment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The app adds friends with the help of scanning of QR-code. Where can i learn more about this? I’m not familiar with this code and the procedure itself seems strange to me.

Adding friend with QR Code is just one of the method can be used to add a friend but there are still other methods can choose, example, by the user's username, by the user's phone number, by the user's links.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Tell me please, is this an app for communication only, considering the fact that its name is KahnChat? How can be discussed such global goals as payments and support of financial institutions in this case? Isnt this description too cool for a usual platform which will be used for communication?
The platform provides a global app “all in one”. Can you tell me what single services were the developers focused on when gathering the functional?

The app is an interface to difference core program. For the cryptocurrency related features, the interface communicates with the blockchain server and connect to the network. For social media, current blockchain technology is still not mutual enough for this, the interface will communicate with our XMPP server. There may be too technical for me to answer here as it was defined by our co-founder Dr. Ulrich Hatje and the engineers' team on how the interface communicate each other.
Activity: 392
What is the minimum amount of investment in case of participation on ICO phase 1?

Hey there! It’s only 0.1 Eth or 50 project’s tokens.
Activity: 322
What is the minimum amount of investment in case of participation on ICO phase 1?
The platform provides a global app “all in one”. Can you tell me what single services were the developers focused on when gathering the functional?
The app adds friends with the help of scanning of QR-code. Where can i learn more about this? I’m not familiar with this code and the procedure itself seems strange to me.
Activity: 224
Until what date will the public ICO phase 1 last?

It started on Feb 4 and will  end on Feb 12. There’re the bonuses)
Activity: 336
Until what date will the public ICO phase 1 last?
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
The project is good. It saddens only that the bounty-program constantly changes ((
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
This is my first participation in bounty projects, and it was your idea that caught my attention. The project is very promising
Activity: 280
The purpose of this KahnChat project is very useful and certainly provides convenience for its users in terms of selling, trading, buying, cashing and even chatting in one platform. This intriguing goal can certainly make investors interested in the project.
KahnChat mobile payment plan to support the following cryptocurrency

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) DASH
4) LTC
5) BCH
6) KCH

Fiat currency support the following:
1) USD
2) GBP
3) EUR
Activity: 110
A very innovative project, leading in the use of mobile technology, which will give new colors to the world of criptocurrency,
what are we waiting for join soon to enliven this project to success.
Kahn Technology Ltd‏
@kahnchat
Activity: 110
A very innovative project, leading in the use of mobile technology, which will give new colors to the world of criptocurrency,
what are we waiting for join soon to enliven this project to success. Cheesy
Kahn Technology Ltd.
The team is planning to switch a part of the platform to the blockchain gradually. How will this be carried out? Or at least when will this be started?

Blockchain is no doubt a good database platform. KahnChat payment wallet supports cryptocurrency thus it will have interface to connect to the blockchain.

Some of the features can utilise today blockchain technology but not all can be supported by the current blockchain technology. Anything which does not require instant confirmation or instant response to support the feature, blockchain technology can be in the plan for it but further research, development and testing is needed to carry out for more sophisticated features.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Until what date is the limited offer on the purchase of tokens valid?
This offer is valid until Feb 12, 2018 only. The half of the timeframe has almost expired)
Activity: 350
The team is planning to switch a part of the platform to the blockchain gradually. How will this be carried out? Or at least when will this be started?
Pages:
Jump to: