Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 27. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Why invest in KahnChat ICO?
Here are some other reasons why KahnChat ICO is the best ICO to invest in 2018.

Imagine a social networking app where you can not only chat and socialize with people but also you can send money, make transfers and even pay for your purchases, and not just with Fiat currency but also with cryptocurrency. How cool is that!

The KahnChat social networking and mobile payment app has all the features mentioned above and then some more. There is a separate digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them for trading on stock exchanges and to buy things online/offline.
2nd Days of Pre-ICO. The 50% Extra Bonus is last until 3rd Feb. Starting from 4th Feb, the bonus is 35%. So grab the 50% Bonus before it end tomorrow.
please tell me where I can observe the fees, and you already have a prototype of your offer to the market so that you can evaluate it.

The app is in the development, beta release is scheduled on mid Q2 2018 so there is no prototype available now for user to test it.

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
2nd Days of Pre-ICO. The 50% Extra Bonus is last until 3rd Feb. Starting from 4th Feb, the bonus is 35%. So grab the 50% Bonus before it end tomorrow.
please tell me where I can observe the fees, and you already have a prototype of your offer to the market so that you can evaluate it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
so a good idea will be popular social network's marketing and ideas that do not really, first decided to pay Hunter, then they changed their minds ,, Do you not know that the price falls.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
great project, hope this is most promising project
Activity: 350
Every minute of our life is worth its weight in gold. Do not waste time on useless things !!! Support better a very promising project KahnChat. You can not only improve your life, your family and friends, but also earn a few tokens in the bounty program. Not to mention the fact that investments in this project will help to get profit in the near future and expand the possibilities of digital payments and much much more
As a team, our main goal is to innovate the experience of using social media and virtual currency in everyday life by incorporating it into social media, network, payment and Internet industries, gaming, product management, business, and finance.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
KahnChat is really promising project.Strong team Combination.This is a completely social networking solution and chatting app through which you can connect with friends and family members, send text messages, files and more, send money online.
Activity: 350

If your understanding is just like this, it means all cryptocurrency wallet will be dead. Doesn't Apple Pay is more better than LitePay in this case? You are focusing only on the mobile payment but not the entire features of the app.
Is KhanChat your only project? Want to see what you have done before.

For ICO, yes, only KahnChat.
It’s bad that I didn’t find your project earlier and late for pre ico. When will regular ico start?

ICO start today, you can get 35% Bonus, minimum buy 0.1 ETH
Activity: 126
Is KhanChat your only project? Want to see what you have done before.
Activity: 210
It’s bad that I didn’t find your project earlier and late for pre ico. When will regular ico start?
Activity: 147
I found KahnChat is good for investments, revolutionary app can raise KCH a lot.
I would agree that it is a very interesting project. I still getting into details, but it is quiet attractive.
Activity: 126
I found KahnChat is good for investments, revolutionary app can raise KCH a lot.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
KhanChat will be the latest revolution in the world of cryptocurrency in the future by providing one-stop solution that enables users to easily purchase, sell, trade, cashing and chatting in one platform. This intriguing goal can certainly make investors interested in the project.
Very interesting project. I wonder, when do you plan to run a demonstration of a chat app?

The chat app is in the development, the beta version is estimated around mid Q2.
Pages:
Jump to: