Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 26. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will any other options except for the payments be available on the platform?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I’ve heard that some platforms already provide opportunity to make payments in social networks. What is more, they were created as networks and gathered millions of users and then the possibility to make payments was implemented. Are you sure that this is possible? What are the prerequisites?
I have to correct you. KahnChat is an app for social networks allowing to make transactions, not the network itself. Obviously, create an app for transactions and then the network for it is an utopia. The main difference from the other apps is a possibility to use cryptocurrencies and fiat money to pay.

In your opinion, how big is the market which the platform is going to work in?
The market of payment methods has billions of dollars, it’s especially significant for Great Britain and USA. Even small participation in it provides big prospects for business and this very project.

Yes these two countries are very influential in this industry, they have a huge market to cover this all, they have a strong currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Crowdsales live now! let's get everybody  Kiss
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
May i get acquainted with the researches and analytics allowing to understand that the market has prospects and it’s free of competition?

Market research, competitors comparison, target market information is available in the Whitepaper
Activity: 224
May i get acquainted with the researches and analytics allowing to understand that the market has prospects and it’s free of competition?
Activity: 196
I’ve heard that some platforms already provide opportunity to make payments in social networks. What is more, they were created as networks and gathered millions of users and then the possibility to make payments was implemented. Are you sure that this is possible? What are the prerequisites?
I have to correct you. KahnChat is an app for social networks allowing to make transactions, not the network itself. Obviously, create an app for transactions and then the network for it is an utopia. The main difference from the other apps is a possibility to use cryptocurrencies and fiat money to pay.

The market of payment methods has billions of dollars, it’s especially significant for Great Britain and USA. Even small participation in it provides big prospects for business and this very project.

What market volume is “small participation”?

KahnChat sets a goal to control at least 1% of market share. In case of such chare every ICO participant will receive good income if he takes part in the sale.

What about ambitious plans for the capture of the market? 1% is a very modest goal.
Activity: 336

KahnChat sets a goal to control at least 1% of market share. In case of such chare every ICO participant will receive good income if he takes part in the sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What volume of funds will be allocated to the marketing and promotion? I guess this is the essential direction for development.

Yes, you’re right when you’re talking about the priorities. That’s why 50% of the funds collected will be allocated to this.
Activity: 210
What volume of funds will be allocated to the marketing and promotion? I guess this is the essential direction for development.

Activity: 84
Why invest in KahnChat ICO?
Here are some other reasons why KahnChat ICO is the best ICO to invest in 2018.

Imagine a social networking app where you can not only chat and socialize with people but also you can send money, make transfers and even pay for your purchases, and not just with Fiat currency but also with cryptocurrency. How cool is that!

The KahnChat social networking and mobile payment app has all the features mentioned above and then some more. There is a separate digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them for trading on stock exchanges and to buy things online/offline.
where he had already seen. that there will be a card, and you can pay by crypto and Fiat. Tell me when will the card be, and will it be allowed to be issued to investors, or to people who have a certain number of tokens?

The plastic card is in the plan but will not be available at the initial launch.

For withdrawal:
Fund withdraw is direct from the mobile wallet account balance to the user's bank account via SWIFT or IBAN before the plastic card is available.

For purchase:
The user does not need to have a card to spend, simply scan the participating merchant QR code to pay or the user shows their QR code for the merchant to scan.

For Merchant:
To accept KahnChat payment is very simple, the merchant can signup a merchant account (yearly transactions amount above $5k) or just signup as normal user (yearly transaction amount below $5k).
Suitable for all type of seller with smartphone, small seller, market street seller etc
The merchant can display their QR code in the shop/store/stall for the user to scan to make payment or the merchant can scan the user QR code to take payment.

Scan Reader and Till equipment:
Scan Reader and till equipment will be developed in conjunction with third party company and will be made available to the merchants when it is ready.

Activity: 392
How much will developers get as a reward for their work?

It’s specified in the WP that about 5% of the fees collected will be allocated to this. It’s a small amount, comparing with other projects that i’ve seen.
Activity: 238
How much will developers get as a reward for their work?
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Why invest in KahnChat ICO?
Here are some other reasons why KahnChat ICO is the best ICO to invest in 2018.

Imagine a social networking app where you can not only chat and socialize with people but also you can send money, make transfers and even pay for your purchases, and not just with Fiat currency but also with cryptocurrency. How cool is that!

The KahnChat social networking and mobile payment app has all the features mentioned above and then some more. There is a separate digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them for trading on stock exchanges and to buy things online/offline.
where he had already seen. that there will be a card, and you can pay by crypto and Fiat. Tell me when will the card be, and will it be allowed to be issued to investors, or to people who have a certain number of tokens?
Activity: 350
Crowdsales is Live Now!!!
Get the benefit of KCH Crowdsale and grab the 35% extra bonus from here - https://www.kahnchat.com/
Pages:
Jump to: