Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 25. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Is there a minimum restriction on the investment? If so, how much is it?
Of course the minimum restriction exists, but it’s rather small – only 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum restriction on the investment? If so, how much is it?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
To my understanding, this app was made for the young, right? As i see, it’s the framing is intended for students and 30-35 years old users.
No, you’re mistaken. Perhaps, this audience will be the most numerous part of users, that was the reason to choose such marketing move. As for limitation of audience, the restriction is simple – 18+, that’s ‘cause the payments can be made there.
What options of message exchange will be available?

Extended set: you can use also videos and voice besides the text. The payment for bills and orders, transfer of money and the collection of fees for joint activities are also available.
So it turns out that the focus is made on collective communication and activities, right?

That’s the dedication of the social networks, so you’re absolutely right. But KahnChat has unique options also which hasnt been put together in any other app, they’ve always been isolated.
What options do you mean?

The full KahnChat app features can do more than just a communication and payment tool.

- Event invitation
The owner can customize the theme, include event registration button to allow the user a single click to registered for the event

- Event Attendee Tracking
Anyone who registered their interest to attend the event through the event invitation. The attendee can simply scan the QR code that is displayed at the check-in counter to register their presence, the organizer can easily keep track of who is attended and who is not.

- Event Lucky Draw
Attendee scanned the QR code to registered their presence will be added to the event lucky draw system (if the organizer going to run a lucky draw).

API
There are many API features can be used when the app is fully launched, it can simply link to the CRM, website, third-party program.

There are a lot more features can be added to KahnChat. KahnChat is not limit itself to just the social networking and mobile payment, our aim is to provide an app to make our daily life more meaningful, easy and enjoyable.

A thousand miles begin with a first step.

So, the reason you should consider investing in the KahnChat ICO is that it is based on a practical and futuristic concept and will surely grow up.

your features are amazing and cool, I also like your project, and I'm sure your project will be a lot of participating so make your project a success  Grin
Activity: 84
Tell me please what’s the rate for exchange of ETH to tokens?..
1 to 500, that’s 1ETH= 500 KCH.

Yes, you also have 35% bonus during the ICO

so you get is 1 ETH = 500 KCH + 175 KCH

Don't forget that KCH is 18 decimal

1 ETH = 675.000000000000000000
Activity: 238
1 to 500, that’s 1ETH= 500 KCH.
Activity: 224
To my understanding, this app was made for the young, right? As i see, it’s the framing is intended for students and 30-35 years old users.
No, you’re mistaken. Perhaps, this audience will be the most numerous part of users, that was the reason to choose such marketing move. As for limitation of audience, the restriction is simple – 18+, that’s ‘cause the payments can be made there.

Extended set: you can use also videos and voice besides the text. The payment for bills and orders, transfer of money and the collection of fees for joint activities are also available.
So it turns out that the focus is made on collective communication and activities, right?

That’s the dedication of the social networks, so you’re absolutely right. But KahnChat has unique options also which hasnt been put together in any other app, they’ve always been isolated.

The full KahnChat app features can do more than just a communication and payment tool.

- Event invitation
The owner can customize the theme, include event registration button to allow the user a single click to registered for the event

- Event Attendee Tracking
Anyone who registered their interest to attend the event through the event invitation. The attendee can simply scan the QR code that is displayed at the check-in counter to register their presence, the organizer can easily keep track of who is attended and who is not.

- Event Lucky Draw
Attendee scanned the QR code to registered their presence will be added to the event lucky draw system (if the organizer going to run a lucky draw).

API
There are many API features can be used when the app is fully launched, it can simply link to the CRM, website, third-party program.

There are a lot more features can be added to KahnChat. KahnChat is not limit itself to just the social networking and mobile payment, our aim is to provide an app to make our daily life more meaningful, easy and enjoyable.

A thousand miles begin with a first step.

So, the reason you should consider investing in the KahnChat ICO is that it is based on a practical and futuristic concept and will surely grow up.
Activity: 14

Merit: 100

I’ve heard that some part of functional will be supported by blockchain, and the other part – not. How is this division made?

The social media app will be in the standard technology, cryptocurrency payment is in blockchain, fiat currency will be in standard technology during the initial launch. More development is needed to overcome many issues as we all know blockchain response is not instantly at the current level so more research have to be done in this area. The final objective is have everything in blockchain but this is not going to happen overnight.
How long should i wait at least for the first versions of the app? What’s there at the moment?

Not long to wait, the app is in the development now and beta version is scheduled to release in mid Q2 2018, it not too long to go.
Activity: 406
How long should i wait at least for the first versions of the app? What’s there at the moment?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Just by scanning public QR code of a business or company to start receiving updates, occasional discount vouchers, special promotion packages and other benefits. This is promising
Activity: 266
I’ve heard that some part of functional will be supported by blockchain, and the other part – not. How is this division made?
Pages:
Jump to: