Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 24. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Until what date is the limited offer on the purchase of tokens valid?
Activity: 210
The platform positions itself as an “all in one” service. What other services besides the ones presented on the site will be added in the future?
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Comrades, i’ve been told that now there’s a kind of good bonus given for purchase. How much is it?
Hey there! It isnt a bonus, it’s extra bonus – 35%!!! Come participate now!
have in view of a bonus for purchase of 35%. How are the fees going?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I havent found the info on the security protocols that will be used by the platform anywhere. Where can i find the information? Or can tell me about them at least in brief?
Activity: 252
Comrades, i’ve been told that now there’s a kind of good bonus given for purchase. How much is it?
Hey there! It isnt a bonus, it’s extra bonus – 35%!!! Come participate now!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Tell me please the legal address of the company. Are there any employees? Can i get acquainted with them?

Everything you need is in the whitepaper.

Company name: Kahn Technology Ltd
Registeration number: 11073626
Registered address: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
Incorporated in: United Kingdom

21. Contact and Support
Name: Dr. Ulrich Hatji
Email:
[email protected]
Mobile: +49 160
Name: Mr. David Kan
Email:
[email protected]
Mobile: +44 74 6369
www.kahnchat.com
General email: [email protected]
Landline: +44 20 71937228
Activity: 196
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
KhanChat gives token on a weekly basis and that is given quite a lot, how much total token the KanChat have...
Activity: 364
Tell me please the legal address of the company. Are there any employees? Can i get acquainted with them?
I’ve heard that many things will be based on the use of QR-code on the platform. Tell please, what exactly requires its use?
The QR-code is used for convenience and security. It allows to scan the information about the person that he’s ready to provide. For example, in order get discounts or vouchers.
Anything else?
Yes, QR code can be used by public places and persons. It’ll be possible to get detailed info on the events, requirements for participation, promo actions, news, updates and etc with the help of these codes.
Okay! And one more question: how is this payment made?

If you mean the algorithm, it’s enough to choose a person from your address book, enter the amount of transaction and confirm the transaction with the help of one of the available ways with the use of protection.
How are the transactions confirmed? The protecting code, word? Anything else?
Activity: 336
I’ve heard that many things will be based on the use of QR-code on the platform. Tell please, what exactly requires its use?
The QR-code is used for convenience and security. It allows to scan the information about the person that he’s ready to provide. For example, in order get discounts or vouchers.
Anything else?
Yes, QR code can be used by public places and persons. It’ll be possible to get detailed info on the events, requirements for participation, promo actions, news, updates and etc with the help of these codes.

If you mean the algorithm, it’s enough to choose a person from your address book, enter the amount of transaction and confirm the transaction with the help of one of the available ways with the use of protection.
Anything else?
Anything else?
Anything else?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
A new and highly creative innovative project created for trading systems, ease of buying and selling process in one site. Very useful in today's age where everyone wants something easy and smooth in the trade. hopefully the project will be successful and successful from the expected time.

Yes, I also hope if this project can develop rapidly and can be achieved successfully. Hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project and a lot of investors who joined in this project. smoothly for this project.
Activity: 350
A new and highly creative innovative project created for trading systems, ease of buying and selling process in one site. Very useful in today's age where everyone wants something easy and smooth in the trade. hopefully the project will be successful and successful from the expected time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Here is the information on best ICO to invest In 2018?
Read From Here - https://goo.gl/NhZC9k
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum restriction on the investment? If so, how much is it?

Yes, minimum to purchase now is 50 KCH (0.1 ETH) and you will received 35% bonus.

so with 0.1 ETH you can get total 67.5 KCH.

The more you buy the more bonus you received and the better price you get for each KCH
Pages:
Jump to: