Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 33. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0
When are you planning to run a demo of your chat app? Do you actually understand that if your internal fees were small you would become an exchange platform very quickly. I bet one will create a bit, who will change the money just with some special commands like ‘I give USD, give me ETH’. It might become very automatic, what happens to your platform then in terms of law?
Activity: 98
Do you have reliable security system to protect your clients from hackers? They are really active nowadays..(

The technology change very fast, no DataCentre can provide us 100% guarantee on hacker free, but our DataCenter is one of the largest DataCenter in Europe, they applied the highest security to ensure their client 99.99% uptime and error free.

KhanChat mobile payment is using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is considered one of the safest database in the world right now. Your money is safe as long as you don't reveal your private key to someone else.

Then your project looks like a middleman, who helps to provide with secure transactions, doesn’t it? If you also mind introducing an ability to purchase in shops what is the guarantee that merchants would accept payment via blockchain? You know transactions are not instant because of confirmations. What are your thoughts?
Activity: 84
Do you have reliable security system to protect your clients from hackers? They are really active nowadays..(

The technology change very fast, no DataCentre can provide us 100% guarantee on hacker free, but our DataCenter is one of the largest DataCenter in Europe, they applied the highest security to ensure their client 99.99% uptime and error free.

KhanChat mobile payment is using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is considered one of the safest database in the world right now. Your money is safe as long as you don't reveal your private key to someone else.
Activity: 126
Just read through some info about Kahn project, your chat is going to be a game changer! I wish i could use it ASAP!  Cheesy
Dev, good morning! Are there any countries that do not allow to establish your service there? It is crucial.

If they were successful in Know Youy Customers tests then everything would be ok

Yes, you are right. The KYC (Known Your Customer) is a simple process by uploading the following documents:
1) Photo ID (Passport page with photo or Driving License with Photo)
- Don't need to scan, just take a photo with the smartphone in high resolution and clear.
2) Address Proof (Bank statement or utility bill showing the address and name)
- Don't need to scan, just take a photo with the smartphone in high resolution and clear.
3) Selfie Photo (Take a front face photo with the Photo ID together)

The user who completed the KYC requirement will receive an Extra Bonus on the purchase. (Extra 25% on top of the original 25% Bonus). This mean the user can receive a total of 50% Bonus on the purchase (for use in the Pre-ICO 1st - 3rd Feb)
Dev, good morning! Are there any countries that do not allow to establish your service there? It is crucial.

If they were successful in Know Youy Customers tests then everything would be ok

Social Networking app:
Available for any users in the globe

Mobile Payment:
a) Cryptocurrency
- available for any users in the globe

b) Fiat currency
(i) Withdrawal
- Country support SWIFT and IBAN transfer

(ii) Deposit
1) Europe
a) Bank account linked/Direct Debit, Credit/Debit Card

2) Other countries - Credit card/Debit Card, Wire Transfer.
(More options would be available when the program growth)

Participating in the ICO Sales -
§2.​ Eligibility

4.6.1. The Tokens are not being offered or distributed to, as well as cannot be resold or otherwise alienated ​​by ​​their​​ holders ​​to​​ the ​​following ​​restricted ​​persons ​​("​Restricted​​ Persons​"):

4.6.1.1. citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the United States of America (including its states and the district of Columbia), Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands of the United States, or any other​​ possessions​​ of ​​the ​​United​ ​States ​​of ​​America (exceptions may apply as set out in 4.6.2.);​​

4.6.1.2.  citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the country or territory where transactions​ with digital tokens are ​prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations, or will become so prohibited or restricted at any time after this Agreement becomes​​ effective.
Activity: 98
I wish to have safe exchanges but what are your advantages compared to online services that allow you to do that?

All in one place is the advantages. We applied the industry grade of security in the server, the transaction can be only confirmed with the user's fingerprint or pin code or hints word for added layer protection. The fund is from account balance, eliminating the chance of chargeback or scam. The account is ID verified, easily to report to the authority for legal action if the user is a scammer. A clean environment for the user, a scammer away app.

This really is advantage! Report system is useless if your money have been stolen. I hope you will make it as safe as possible!
I wish to have safe exchanges but what are your advantages compared to online services that allow you to do that?

All in one place is the advantages. We applied the industry grade of security in the server, the transaction can be only confirmed with the user's fingerprint or pin code or hints word for added layer protection. The fund is from account balance, eliminating the chance of chargeback or scam. The account is ID verified, easily to report to the authority for legal action if the user is a scammer. A clean environment for the user, a scammer away app.
Activity: 112
User buying coins from another user using the fund within his/her KahnChat account balance. The user will have to fund his/her KahnChat account balance via the registered bank account before he/she have the balance to buy coins from other users. So the seller and buyers are safe.

happy to here it from you since safety is the most important thing in payments between users. not surprised that payments in crypto world suffer from scammers. not because of crypto, mainly because of paypal. good luck in realization of your plans! Wink

KahnChat app will be easy to use and secure in payment.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
User buying coins from another user using the fund within his/her KahnChat account balance. The user will have to fund his/her KahnChat account balance via the registered bank account before he/she have the balance to buy coins from other users. So the seller and buyers are safe.

happy to here it from you since safety is the most important thing in payments between users. not surprised that payments in crypto world suffer from scammers. not because of crypto, mainly because of paypal. good luck in realization of your plans! Wink
I love the idea of different services with p2p payments. Blockchain just allows every person to create his own Smiley
Honestly, I would be very happy to buy and sell all crypto in a single application. I have some fears that I could be scammed by guys who are eager to steal money. I believe it won’t be a regulated market, so I can ask two guys to sell me BTC for $11,000 and for $11,200. How the money could be exchanged then?

I bet KahnChat will be like there are two windows, userA puts his money on his side, userB puts his money on the other side. Both of them see others offer, they push a button (each of them). 5..4..3..2..1..DONE! Money transferred. This is the easiest way. I only asking for not allowing to pay with a PayPal, because all shitty scammers abuse it so much
If I had a wallet based on your platform where could I transfer fiat money after I collect them?

You can choose to withdraw the fund to your registered bank account.
Activity: 112
If I had a wallet based on your platform where could I transfer fiat money after I collect them?
your idea makes a lot of sense, and is quite promising at the moment, but I've already met many projects with a similar theme.
how do you differ from them?
when is the version of the application expected? it would be interesting to test it.

The problem of every cryptocurrency users have now (including us) is difficult to have One-Stop service where it enables us to buy, sell, trade, cash out and chat without using different platforms and apps. At KahnChat, we are not just providing the user with a digital coin, but we are actually providing a solution to all the user digital payment issues.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
your idea makes a lot of sense, and is quite promising at the moment, but I've already met many projects with a similar theme.
how do you differ from them?
when is the version of the application expected? it would be interesting to test it.
Pages:
Jump to: