Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 30. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
ok, this one caught my attention. i will check this out
Activity: 98
 How can I buy KCH? Do you accept LTC?
Activity: 336
Activity: 112
Hi, do you have any social media pages? Want to sign you.
Activity: 10
Nice project. I hope things goes as plans for you
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The project is certainly interesting, I really hope that you all will be OK and will have many investors!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Experience awesome and  free flowing chat with your family, loved ones  and friends without hindrance and distortion. This powerful innovation on chatting is powered by #Khan Chat.

Username: Rudox
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rudox-1156227
Wallet Address: 0x855382E202d3DCaDfda10f62969b38DcEe558270
Activity: 144
Definitely a great project to support to.  I like the ideas of it. Ill invite my friends to support this one.
Activity: 84
https://www.kahnchat.com/images/bitcointalk/pre-ico.jpg

50% Extra Bonus!

Limited time offer!

Minimum 1 ETH to Participate in this PRE-ICO Sales

https://www.kahnchat.com

Activity: 70
Hello, how many merchants have you signed up for now?

Merchants signups:
Some discussions with the merchants and merchants show their interests.
Merchants/Sellers will start using the app to accept payment when there are user bases of the app. This is why KahnChat doesn't charge any fees to the user for using the social networking app.
I'm afraid you got me wrong, which companies already cooperate with you? Saw some in Whitepaper, but I'm sure it's not all of them.

We have discussions with the merchants for their inputs and feedback of what features they do wish to have, what our app can simplify their load etc but our app is only started in development, at this moments, we don't have an official launch app that can be used by the merchants so there are no merchants in co-operating yet.
Ok, I got it, sorry for inconvenience.
Hi there, want to know is there any withdrawal fees?
Yeah, they have fee but it’s only 0.1 %
Hmm, it’s not so much I think. The rivals have even bigger fee.
Wait, I don’t get what bonus percentage is for pre ico. Is it 25 or 50?

As per the website stated, you will get a total of 50% bonus in the following:
1) Complete the registration form and have your account activated, will earn you 25% bonus on the purchase of the tokens.
2) Complete the KYC by uploading the required document for ID Check, will earn you another 25% bonus on the purchase of the tokens.
If you completed the above two requirements, you will have a total of 50% bonus on the purchase.
Thanks a lot, that’s a huge bonus you made!

Merchants signups:
Merchants/Sellers will start using the app to accept payment when there are user bases of the app. This is why KahnChat doesn't charge any fees to the user for using the social networking app.
I'm afraid you got me wrong, which companies already cooperate with you? Saw some in Whitepaper, but I'm sure it's not all of them.

We have discussions with the merchants for their inputs and feedback of what features they do wish to have, what our app can simplify their load etc but our app is only started in development, at this moments, we don't have an official launch app that can be used by the merchants so there are no merchants in co-operating yet.
Activity: 126
Yeah, they have fee but it’s only 0.1 %

Merchants signups:

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Thank you
You said that you are fully legal! What do you mean by saing this? Can you tall me about your license? What is the price of your token? Will your social media be free to download? Roll Eyes

The company is fully registered in the United Kingdom Company House. The record can be check via the Company House official website by entering the company registration number (can be found at the footer of the web page).

The Token price;
0.1 KCH = 0.0002 ETH
1 KCH = 0.002 ETH
10 KCH = 0.02 ETH
100 KCH = 0.2 ETH
500 KCH = 1 ETH

The app:
1) Social Networking
- Free to the user in the globe, no charges, no fees. Totally free.

2) Merchants services
Merchants pay transaction fees to KahnChat for accepting payment
Users pay exchange fees to KahnChat for buying and selling cryptocurrency

Merchants signups:
Probably it was said before, but to which countries project is initially targeted? I know it might be a stupid question because you will expand influence, but it’s interesting for me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Merchants signups:
Thank you
You said that you are fully legal! What do you mean by saing this? Can you tall me about your license? What is the price of your token? Will your social media be free to download? Roll Eyes

The company is fully registered in the United Kingdom Company House. The record can be check via the Company House official website by entering the company registration number (can be found at the footer of the web page).

The Token price;
0.1 KCH = 0.0002 ETH
1 KCH = 0.002 ETH
10 KCH = 0.02 ETH
100 KCH = 0.2 ETH
500 KCH = 1 ETH

The app:
1) Social Networking
- Free to the user in the globe, no charges, no fees. Totally free.

2) Merchants services
Merchants pay transaction fees to KahnChat for accepting payment
Users pay exchange fees to KahnChat for buying and selling cryptocurrency

Merchants signups:
Wait, I don’t get what bonus percentage is for pre ico. Is it 25 or 50?

As per the website stated, you will get a total of 50% bonus in the following:
1) Complete the registration form and have your account activated, will earn you 25% bonus on the purchase of the tokens.
2) Complete the KYC by uploading the required document for ID Check, will earn you another 25% bonus on the purchase of the tokens.
If you completed the above two requirements, you will have a total of 50% bonus on the purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: