Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 29. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi devs, I'm worrying about today's dip. Will you change your exchange rate?
I think it's just interim measure, crypto market will rise againg very soon.
Activity: 98
a very interesting application makes us simpler in doing anything. KahnChat is not just a traditional social media application, it simplifies your daily life. From making payments, voice chat, video chat, text messaging, and more.
Activity: 84

No, we don't change the exchange rate.

Investors who paid with BTC or Credit Card might have an advantage when the ETH price fall as we follow the market exchange rate. When ETH price drop, buyers pay less fiat currency, so it is a good time to buy KCH now.
Activity: 98
a very good project. hopefully continue to grow
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
KahnChat is a very good project because it has the goal of offering Blockchain digital wallet supported to allow users to purchase cryptocurrencies, make payments for orders and transfer funds between users. so it is needed by the user community of crypto transactions, users of virtual money
thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sounds like a great project, but will you start airdrop?
Activity: 214
Pre-ICO Sales Special Offer!!!
50% Extra Bonus
verry nice

Very huge bonus indeed! But there is also a minimum of $1k to invest.. it’s not a little amount!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Pre-ICO Sales Special Offer!!!
50% Extra Bonus
verry nice
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
This is a great project I believe successfull I'm happy join to bounty facebook and twiiter Smiley
God luck dave Smiley
How can I buy KCH? Do you accept LTC?

You can buy KCH Tokens with Credit Card, ETH or BTC.
Activity: 364

Want something more than what you get with Skype or WhatsApp?

Taking things to the next level with KahnChat - now in PRE ICO!

Check out the video below!

KahnChat isn't just a traditional social media app, it simplifies your daily life. From making a payment, voice chat, video chat, text messaging, follows and more.

Take advantage of our PRE ICO - Less than 35 days left!

Watch the video below!

Full details here https://www.kahnchat.com

Mobile social network?
And what will be the essence of the tokens then?
And I would look at your rating on DigRate.com

Oтличный пpoeкт! Удaчи в ocyщecтвлeнии вcex плaнoв! Я пoддepживaю этoт бayнти! И пoмoгaю в пpoдвижeнии.
Does it matter from what country is investor? Sometimes there are conflicts with it.

The Pre-ICO and ICO are open to all investors except USA and countries do not allow for cryptocurrency trading.
Is it possible to buy your coins with less than 1 ETH right now? I don’t have enough money but I want to take part in ICO.

You can choose to pay with Credit Card, BTC or ETH. At the price so low today, it might be a good idea to use Credit Card to purchase.

or

Starting from 4th Feb, the Public ICO will be launch and can take part in the ICO with just 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 140
 Is it possible to buy your coins with less than 1 ETH right now? I don’t have enough money but I want to take part in ICO.
Activity: 152
Looks very perspective project,joined social media bounty campaign,helping promote your project...Good Luck !  Cool
Activity: 308
Does it matter from what country is investor? Sometimes there are conflicts with it.
Activity: 280
Reading through your project,i see an amazing app if all that which has been said will actually happen,which will definately happen. Containing all these features in a single app will make the other messaging apps to become less appreciated. It will simply make like easy with just a phone. But if i may ask,what will be the maximum number of member it can contain in a group. Telegram takes 10k and more.
Activity: 210
Hi there, want to know is there any withdrawal fees?
Yeah, they have fee but it’s only 0.1 %
Hmm, it’s not so much I think. The rivals have even bigger fee.
Their token is like all-purpose money in their app. Admit that it’s much more convenient to receive money in one currency.
Pages:
Jump to: