Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 6. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
only with a smartphone and an internet connection can participate in global marketplace and enjoy numerous adult services
Activity: 72
Must wait untill 14th,Feb,2910 to see a desktop and mobile wallet for KOAToken
Activity: 113
clear plan for token sale. that’s what i like in this project.
it help us easy to follow their sale
Activity: 73
clear plan for token sale. that’s what i like in this project.
Activity: 70
Hi! We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address. Also, we have listed your ICO on to our site and created an account for your project. To whom can we send the details so you can manage your page?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Adult entertainment trusted payment solution, a very attractive project.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
interesting enough, it looks like this project has good potential. What are the latest developments that you can give to this project now? hopefully your project gets a lot of support.
Activity: 79
personally this is a decentralized applications that are created for solving numerous problems and bringing comfort to the users of these services.
Activity: 31
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?
Activity: 78
Anonymity is always our issue whenever entering any adult services. i will do my best to support this project
Activity: 82
Hope you can follow what you ensure about building a trust, transparency, and decentralized payment system in adult service..
Activity: 86
My biggest concern is always the payment system in this adult entertainment. that’s why i am waiting for this decentralized payment system with Koala coin
Activity: 86
To create a project for adult industry based on blockchain is a good idea because The blockchain technology continuous improves daily, and this means that Koala will improve moving with the trend.
Activity: 104
all we now is a trusted payment solution for the adult industry. i already invested in this one. Hope it will not let me down.
Activity: 53
10 days left for pre-sale. keep waiting.
Activity: 73
wow, such a great news that you already reached your softcap. Congrat dev.
Activity: 64
Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
Activity: 74
I think this platform will develop more and more in the future. Why not invest now?
Activity: 84
I think this is the best solution for our problem in adult entertainment
Activity: 75
I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: