Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 7. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
if I sign up, can I get some bonus?
Activity: 65
More users will really enjoy and surely will support it as the project knows already what they can be
Activity: 66
The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. So convenient for investor to understand.
Activity: 76
 You have good program together with good team! This must be the best combination. work and earn together and all is well!!
Activity: 69
The great idea will help your project go further.
Activity: 82
A potential project that I have watched for a long time!
Activity: 77
This is the first time I joined in a blockchain-based for adult industry. it sounds interesting. I will follow you.
Activity: 86
Have just read your wp, the concept is unique and amazing. Hope your project will help to improve the employment problem.
Activity: 93
There is no doubt that this great project will be managed very well by the best  team involved in this project. they are working really hard for this project,
Activity: 81
do you know guys that KOALA.io is when the payment system is related, the payment system is decentralized with Koala coins. The use of cryptocurrency using the KOALA platform will later ensure that trust, transparency and decentralization are added to the system involved in this platform.
Yes, in addition to traditional payment methods replace the Koalas that will protect the privacy of each user and also has a decentralized application was created to be able to solve the various problems and convenience for its users.
Activity: 89
I think this project opens up a bright future that is ready to change the adult entertainment world.
Activity: 91
I think the team will achieve positive results and will successfully pass. It's good that people have enough time to learn about the project.
Activity: 77
Are there additional awards for people voting for your project on any resources or is this not encouraged?
Activity: 87
 What percentage will I receive if the investor decides to make a purchase through my referral link
Activity: 89
 Are there any additional bonuses to investors who have made a significant contribution to your project?
Activity: 25
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?
Activity: 72
the system of token issue is well developed
Activity: 81
The terms of the project look quite reasonable for the need of adult \
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
do you know guys that KOALA.io is when the payment system is related, the payment system is decentralized with Koala coins. The use of cryptocurrency using the KOALA platform will later ensure that trust, transparency and decentralization are added to the system involved in this platform.
Activity: 73
I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Pages:
Jump to: