Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 4. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
hi. Is this token only used in adult industry? Any more service?
Activity: 113
This koala looks very good and promising, I like everything

I know I'm not the only one impressed with their work
of course in the thread has a lot of interested people there
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Coin projects in the adult industry have good prospects for development, and the technical strength of KOALATOKEN project is relatively outstanding, which is worthy of investors to continue to look forward to.
Activity: 77

I know I'm not the only one impressed with their work
Activity: 89
Activity: 93
tokens pretty good grow in value

i totally agree with you. in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here. I will invest
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
Wow interesting, but why not listed at www.icoguide.com I could not find it there. I would like to see their review and assessment. But it looks quite attractive.
Activity: 89
tokens pretty good grow in value
Activity: 87
very nice plan, trust in the future can run according to the planned.  Good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How can I participate in the bounty?

Please go to the bounty thread of KOALATOKEN and select the campaign you like. Then register it with the manager through the registration form.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-campaign-koalatoken-150k-in-rewards-4877415
Edit: Almost no one joins the bounty campaign
Activity: 93
How can I participate in the bounty?
Activity: 113
Why i find this project interesting is because of their payment method. with traditional payment, Using a credit card can make tracking very easy
Activity: 73
I really like the KOALA service. It very convenient to use and it easy to entertain so many adult services with great anonymity.
Anonymity and privacy are significant problems in the adult service industry. Hope you they solve these problems like what they promised

let’s enjoy adult services without caring about anonymous and privacy.
Activity: 80
I really like the KOALA service. It very convenient to use and it easy to entertain so many adult services with great anonymity.
Anonymity and privacy are significant problems in the adult service industry. Hope you they solve these problems like what they promised
Activity: 80
Activity: 64
What is the price of 1 KOA?
Activity: 104
What will happen if i make payments directly from an exchange?

you should not do that
If you do this, the token will be sent to the exchange's wallet address, not your own wallet address.Please send it from your wallet, please make sure that the address you send is accurate
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Activity: 81
What will happen if i make payments directly from an exchange?

you should not do that
Pages:
Jump to: