Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 19. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
LendConnect is a unique lending platform that combines all lending platforms like Bitconnect, Hextracoin and many other aswell as the ICO connected to these platforms. If they are taken as a basis - then there is nothing to worry about for ordinary users, the stability will be at the level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
lendconnect sounds just like bitconnect and they offer the same bull, 1 to 5% a day what junk dont  buy this please. bitconnect is being sued , cease and desist and so will this project.  It looks like an exact copy.   Just buy some real crypto not this junk or anything else offering interest like this. buy ether and lend it on real erc20 lending platforms  like salt, ethlend. loans are backed by real tokens if person defaults, you get tokens.  huge growth in first month alone. for both projects.
Bitconnect is a pyramid scheme, so LendConnect is the killer pyramid scheme? This price increase is clearly pump & dump, bids are much higher than asks in Coinexchange all the time. Good luck, Ill stay away...

https://news.bitcoin.com/cracks-appear-critics-label-bitconnect-ponzi-scheme/
https://www.ruclip.tk/video/j9GD_ltdtfc/is-this-the-killer-of-bitconnect-lendconnect-ico-unbiased-review/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
lendconnect sounds just like bitconnect and they offer the same bull, 1 to 5% a day what junk dont  buy this please. bitconnect is being sued , cease and desist and so will this project.  It looks like an exact copy.   Just buy some real crypto not this junk or anything else offering interest like this. buy ether and lend it on real erc20 lending platforms  like salt, ethlend. loans are backed by real tokens if person defaults, you get tokens.  huge growth in first month alone. for both projects.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
What a time to be in the cryptomarket.
With coins like this there is an opportunity to earn 5% the first 11 days which basically means you recover half of your investment. But there is more to it, think of reinvesting these profits and in a month you have doubled your loan.
This is only the beginning of the program and some of us will make huge profits! Seems that the devs are working hard to get everything running but we can already see the first payouts. This is amazing! Good luck to us all!

The cryptomarket is going crazy. There's lot of money to be made. No wonder many are jumping on board.
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
How much interest does LTC give per day? On their website, it says 5% is that really true?
Can someone who is already lending tell me how much interest they get on a daily basis?
Most lending platforms cannot manage more than 2% daily that is if we are lucky. It's mostly between 0.5-2%
Any information will be appreciated, as I am planning to invest here.

I can confirm the payout of 5%.  It is real.  I posted above about my synopsis of the OUTSTANDING platform and dev team who take the time to communicate with the community.  Stay long and lend LCT.  Thats all I can say.  BTFD if you can.  I am.
Activity: 8
How much interest does LTC give per day? On their website, it says 5% is that really true?
Can someone who is already lending tell me how much interest they get on a daily basis?
Most lending platforms cannot manage more than 2% daily that is if we are lucky. It's mostly between 0.5-2%
Any information will be appreciated, as I am planning to invest here.
Activity: 308
i wrote here 2 days ago, saying that the rocket was leaving the heart and it did it! next stop 15$, we had not the best start but the devs worked hard and now we are recovering all the time, unfurtunately i can't loan my few lct but if you have some free money it's not a bad idea investing there, 5% every day it's huge.
Activity: 126
i'm happy to see the price on his ath, let's see where it will go, 10 dollars is not an impossible price

If they fulfill their roadmap promises then 10$ will be EASY.  A lot of people are taking advantage of the 5% lending right now, so the supply will be low, and things are working well, so I think we will see 10$ before too long, especially if the exchange (internal) works well.
Slowly when everybody starts lending and coins gets locked then there will be less coins in the market it can easily go to the moon.
Activity: 126
The devs have been communicating from the beginning and I got more confidence when they returned my 2 eth to my wallet during the initial ICO, when I couldn't buy. I think they are doing pretty good job
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I am the holder of LendConnect coins. Everyone likes and how the developers fulfill their promises do everything in stages. One word is an excellent project and terrific. Good luck and Good luck Dev!
Activity: 24
I love Lendconnect, it is definitely my favorite lending platform and I am in on a few. They have met all there roadmap deadlines on time and everything works perfectly.

They are offering - 1.5-5% interest rates daily! Capital released in 60-120 days! And you can reinvest in to your original lending contract! So when you reinvest that capital is also released at the same time as your original contract, no other lending platform is offering as good as this.

Total supply is now only 3.5M after the token burn so I am expecting the price to moon massively. Especially when there internal exchange is finished end of this month. The team is great and very good customer service. I am very excited for this year with lendconnect $$$

Join the community chat on telegram - https://t.me/lendconnectofficial
Activity: 1
What a time to be in the cryptomarket.
With coins like this there is an opportunity to earn 5% the first 11 days which basically means you recover half of your investment. But there is more to it, think of reinvesting these profits and in a month you have doubled your loan.
This is only the beginning of the program and some of us will make huge profits! Seems that the devs are working hard to get everything running but we can already see the first payouts. This is amazing! Good luck to us all!
So I have to chime in on my experience so far with LCT. 

1. The devs have been communicating well
2. The Telegram community is very active and growing
3. The site traffic is growing rapidly as shown by the Alexa rankings
4. The lending commission system is working well for those with referrals and is paying out quickly.  This commission will get credited to your lending wallet
5. The ERC20 token system takes time to use and that is a problem for noobs not used to using ERC20 tokens on the ETH network at high network congestion levels; If you use 250000 gas and 30GWEI then your        transaction to send in LCT it will take 2-4 hours for the LCT to appear in your client account.  I believe this is because the devs have to push the tokens to your client wallet and they are busy from all the traffic but the LCT does get through, so you just need patience in this aspect.  I hope they improve this. 
6. Many people did not load the minimum ETH (0.01 or so ETH or a little less) that is required in the site client wallet and that is currently needed for your LCT to credit you account.   However, you CAN send the ETH after you have sent your LCT but it will slow the LCT deposit process.  Just send in the ETH whenever you can and it will get your deposit sorted out.
7.  Reports are that the lending deposits are paying out at around the 24 hour mark; I can not confirm that yet because my first loan is only 22 hours old.
8.  The daily payout for loans is indeed 5% until the 21st;  this is to get investors to loan heavy and early to help jump start the system.  For the platform to succeed people need to lend, a lesson learned by many other lending platforms that did not properly incentivize lending, payed out low interest rates, and thus the token prices dumped hard.  So this team has the right idea. 

So those are a few points that I have right now.  I will update in a day and update the list after my first loan interest is credited and any other things I remember come up.  Happy lending!  Together with this team and community I think we will see 10$ per LCT or more in a month or less.
i'm happy to see the price on his ath, let's see where it will go, 10 dollars is not an impossible price

If they fulfill their roadmap promises then 10$ will be EASY.  A lot of people are taking advantage of the 5% lending right now, so the supply will be low, and things are working well, so I think we will see 10$ before too long, especially if the exchange (internal) works well.
Hey community members congrats on being listed at CoinExchange... what is the current circulating supply of this token anybody?
And also the trading volume seems to be good so anybody submitted request to CoinMarketCap?

The last ICO round was cancelled.  Hopefully the coins were burned.
the ICO before that had a significant amount of unsold coins.  So if they actually did listen to us and burned all unsold coins, the Total circulating supply would be around 5 million out of the total 6.5 million created.

I have heard they actually DID burn the extra tokens. 
Activity: 44

Impossible is nothing these days Smiley.

This is the first lending platform that I invested in. I was very skeptical up until today. I must say they really delivered with the rebranding. Looking forward to lend my LCT!
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Dev, are you the one dumping ? Cos the price decrease drastically lately...

Shouldn't the coins for DEV be locked for some time like 6 months or a year to have a clear visibility in the project and to prevent constant dumping from the team?
Activity: 154
Its going to be a big one good luck guys
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: