Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 14. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The coin is just starting its promotion, I believe in the future of the project! The developers fulfill their promises and constantly updated news.
I agree, Devs are communicating constantly and it is just starting. This will go far if they stick to their plan
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Updates:

- All pending transactions have been canceled.
- You should have received the balance back
- Updated the transaction speed (should be a lot faster now)
- Updated the UI in the dashboard
- Added final date internal exchange (could be launched earlier if it is finished)

DISCLAIMER:

LendConnect have NOTHING in common with BitConnect, BitConnect has been a company that was completely anonymous, was it based in the US, nobody knows? LendConnect is operating from Europe, there is very, very big difference.

when is the final date?

You mean Internal Exchange? After 28 days

We should have receive our balance back where ? in your pocket? still receive nothing

There is no way I can get your money in my pocket Cheesy I am just an investor. I had to wait 5 days until I received my LCT to my wallet (now they fixed the problem and transactions are very fast). Are you sure that you have at least 0.005ETH in your wallet?

You are very active for just an investor, they should hire you due to the fact that you are the only one answering for them. I had 0.01 ETH and that not for this reason it took so long.
Simple strategy I think, with leaving a maximum pending wallet without enjoying the daily 5%, and also more interesting for you to have small lending contract. I decided to go in when the token was 35$ so 35X token volume= a bigger amount to invest and bigger risk for you....
Iam sure you allowed just a few people to buy lending contract when the token was at 40$.
By the way I just received my tokens. finally.
Activity: 2
when i try to look at the community it says "This group is not accessible"
Am i banned or what ?
Activity: 73
Is the Telegram group down ?

It has been never down.

Telegram community (3.8K members): https://t.me/lendconnectofficial
Telegram announcements (6K members): https://t.me/lendconnect
Updates:

- Added final date internal exchange (could be launched earlier if it is finished)

DISCLAIMER:

LendConnect have NOTHING in common with BitConnect, BitConnect has been a company that was completely anonymous, was it based in the US, nobody knows? LendConnect is operating from Europe, there is very, very big difference.

when is the final date?

We should have receive our balance back where ? in your pocket? still receive nothing

There is no way I can get your money in my pocket Cheesy I am just an investor. I had to wait 5 days until I received my LCT to my wallet (now they fixed the problem and transactions are very fast). Are you sure that you have at least 0.005ETH in your wallet?
Activity: 2
Is the Telegram group down ?
Updates:

DISCLAIMER:

when is the final date?

Activity: 123
Updates:

DISCLAIMER:

when is the final date?

i thought internal exchange was coming jan 31st?
Updates:

DISCLAIMER:

when is the final date?

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The coin is just starting its promotion, I believe in the future of the project! The developers fulfill their promises and constantly updated news.
Updates:

DISCLAIMER:

when is the final date?
Updates:

DISCLAIMER:

It's been more than 4 days since I sent my tokens from coinexchange to lct wallet to enjoy the 5%.
As a result, the tokens have arrived on my lct wallet but have been transferred I do not know where and the transaction is still pending for 4 days.
No response to my emails and no follow-up of their investors.
If you would like to trade lct, do it on coinexchange and never send your tokens on their platform, you'll loose them at one time or another.
I played and I lost, that's happen when you dream about big profits.

An advise : Stay away from this and invest in reals cryptos
We all know that cryptos like lendconnect are just mirages.
Lenconnect is not a scam, it's an insult to cryptos.

Pending problem is now fixed, you can go and get your coins.
You were right Dude and I should have checked before throwing me in this shit and loosing my money.
76.92% of the tokens are held by 5 person.
I don't know if we can call this a SCAM, that worst than that.
Again don't buy this shit, stay away from it guy's.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Remember Lending, Remember Bitconnect,
Remember Bitconnect, Remember Ponzi,
Remember Ponzi, Remember Scam Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Many people bought BCC knowing they were SCAM, LCT was released as SCAM and probably someone bought this coin! It's unbelievable how people need to see it to believe it! How long will it be like this? Is it hard to identify people who just want their money? Sell it and stop playing with something serious.

Many new accounts are created and they spread good fud and try to dump onto new bagholders.I am sure this shit is going to end to zero and many are going to cry hell for their mistakes.Still, time to move to other good coins which are down now due to the market collapse.
Activity: 33
trading any ponzi coin will get you screwed.  Government has right to shut down all your finance accounts reclaim money and redistribute it to those who lost.  touching this and having any record of it is giving authorities the right to look at all your transactions with a fine tooth comb, because well you are a scam investor.  I have many buddies i told to stay away but all money lost from bitconnect and that' only the beginning.  Wait until your crypto accounts are frozen.  And all other bank accounts until they figure out how much you made and redistribute it.  Anyone investing in these will get what they deserve.   LMFAO
Activity: 4
It's been more than 4 days since I sent my tokens from coinexchange to lct wallet to enjoy the 5%.
As a result, the tokens have arrived on my lct wallet but have been transferred I do not know where and the transaction is still pending for 4 days.
If you would like to trade lct, do it on coinexchange and never send your tokens on their platform, you'll loose them at one time or another.

this coin a joke lmfao i buy it but only in coinechange to trade you can make lot of money btw  Cheesy

the up 19d tonight back to 7d now lmfao time to refill and making another *3

dont transfert this coin on their plateform lol

Not all lending schemes are wolf of wall street ponzi scams.

There are some people that when you give them money, they actually invest it into something.

Why does everyone instantly assume that every lend program is a wolf of wall street ponzi?

They arent.

Ethlend and salt and many other platforms are running fine.
Pages:
Jump to: