Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 17. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
has a telegram group as main chat =  Scam
promises over 1% a day = Scam
censors users with real concerns = Scam
promises a lending platform period LEGALLY right now? = Scam

ever wonder why no big names have done this yet? its called LIABILITY.  crypto lending platforms have ZERO

what a joke, sorry for people with more $$$ then brains that gave this shit money :/

maybe if you all knew anything about actual crypto....

Completely agree! Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!

Absolut correct. The same as every time. In a few weeks many people are crying again. But let's learn it on the hard way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

ever wonder why no big names have done this yet? its called LIABILITY.  crypto lending platforms have ZERO

what a joke, sorry for people with more $$$ then brains that gave this shit money :/

Completely agree! Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!
Activity: 73
what you can expect is an exit scam and a coin worth 1 satoshi lmao they buying and selling there own coins guys this is not real growth it is manipulation, they do not allow withdrawal for 3 weeks open your eyes.

After 3 weeks I open my eyes and see you crying because you were missing your profits.While I have happy face and replying to your comment "I don't think so" Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
what you can expect is an exit scam and a coin worth 1 satoshi lmao they buying and selling there own coins guys this is not real growth it is manipulation, they do not allow withdrawal for 3 weeks open your eyes.
Activity: 73
Trust me FUDers, there's no point wasting your time here, really. Community is too strong and is growing every day. Devs start huge marketing campaign after 1 or 2 weeks and Internal Exchange will be released end of this month (upcoming Wednesday they have meeting and talk about IE). Devs are constantly updating us on website maintenance and upgrades. Everybody, please understand that buy before its late, soon literally everybody is talking about this coin all over youtube. This coin is not going to moon, this coin is going to whole another GALAXY. Price is going to be at least $100 in next 1 or 2 months and $300-$500 after 4-8 months (this is very possible, and yes, I understand that market cap needs to be 1.8B for this). Everybody just buy, this is all I can say.
Activity: 199
BOOM! Haters, sorry your FUD didn't work on me.  BOOM 30$ incoming.
Activity: 123
This has been the most positive lending coin experience I have ever had, the team is on point with comms, the platform is evolving with community feedback and the support from the team and investors is amazing! This will go from strength to strength as the dominant lending platform, I have no doubts!

Fucking noob wrote his first fucking post, just to bump this scammy thread. Now scammers will create dozens of alt accounts for bumping their fucking thread!

LENDCONNECT IS A PONZI SCAM DESIGNED TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY!!!

A few weeks back I received spam emails from this project and I see a lot of new accounts now promoting this scam project.Good, you pointed out those who are shilling this dirty scam.

Is this really a scam? It seems a lot of people are now trading this coin. Trading volume is now worth $2M dollars and price is still rising.

people think bitconnect and ethlend and lending styled platforms are scams, yet they are paying out consistently without delay.

no one else is listening to this FUD so you shouldnt either.

just WAIT until this thing is on a bigger exchange.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
This has been the most positive lending coin experience I have ever had, the team is on point with comms, the platform is evolving with community feedback and the support from the team and investors is amazing! This will go from strength to strength as the dominant lending platform, I have no doubts!

Fucking noob wrote his first fucking post, just to bump this scammy thread. Now scammers will create dozens of alt accounts for bumping their fucking thread!

A few weeks back I received spam emails from this project and I see a lot of new accounts now promoting this scam project.Good, you pointed out those who are shilling this dirty scam.

Is this really a scam? It seems a lot of people are now trading this coin. Trading volume is now worth $2M dollars and price is still rising.
All the people crying scam and ponzi have not yet figured out that all these lending platforms are different versions of a system that was originally pioneered by Bitconnect, and the concept works as long as there is rising token value and rising value OR volatility in the crypto space.  Do any of us look at this as some kind of long term set-it-and forget it investment that does not require your attention like Bitcoin itself?  NO.  I do not have time right now to explain my investment thesis on the micro niche that is the tokenized crypto lending space, but I will when I get home from work tonight.  The bottom line for us that DO dare to play in this lending game HAVE A HIGH RISK/REWARD profile, and we win some and certainly lose some.  But for the 1 year time horizon, I have done my own research and for the portion of my portfolio that is allocated to high risk-reward I have chosen to long LCT.  Haters gonna hate.

basically.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I believe in the project. And the coin is just beginning its development. Excellent coin results show in a short time. Thanks for the great opportunity.
All the people crying scam and ponzi have not yet figured out that all these lending platforms are different versions of a system that was originally pioneered by Bitconnect, and the concept works as long as there is rising token value and rising value OR volatility in the crypto space.  Do any of us look at this as some kind of long term set-it-and forget it investment that does not require your attention like Bitcoin itself?  NO.  I do not have time right now to explain my investment thesis on the micro niche that is the tokenized crypto lending space, but I will when I get home from work tonight.  The bottom line for us that DO dare to play in this lending game HAVE A HIGH RISK/REWARD profile, and we win some and certainly lose some.  But for the 1 year time horizon, I have done my own research and for the portion of my portfolio that is allocated to high risk-reward I have chosen to long LCT.  Haters gonna hate.

sounds like you guys are bitter you missed the train lol....

its still early however.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 30
This new lending platforms trends are just newly reformed HYIP programmes that have been really popular in the past years. You all know what happened to HYIPs  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Activity: 71
Just received my first interest on a $30k loan, loving it!
Activity: 56
Wow i have been since day 1 in ico on lendconnect dev are just amazing allways there really great support they made a new website showed videos of a real working bot have the besr rates in lending platforms i think its a matter of time this coin will moon heavy keep the good work !
So a quick comment on the Telegram bans.  The only people who get banned are those that use PROFANITY, call profane NAMES to members or mods, or drop refferal links or SPAM links.  Those are the ONLY BANS that have occurred.
Activity: 4
So I have to chime in on my experience so far with LCT. 

1. The devs have been communicating well
2. The Telegram community is very active and growing
3. The site traffic is growing rapidly as shown by the Alexa rankings
4. The lending commission system is working well for those with referrals and is paying out quickly.  This commission will get credited to your lending wallet
5. The ERC20 token system takes time to use and that is a problem for noobs not used to using ERC20 tokens on the ETH network at high network congestion levels; If you use 250000 gas and 30GWEI then your        transaction to send in LCT it will take 2-4 hours for the LCT to appear in your client account.  I believe this is because the devs have to push the tokens to your client wallet and they are busy from all the traffic but the LCT does get through, so you just need patience in this aspect.  I hope they improve this. 
6. Many people did not load the minimum ETH (0.01 or so ETH or a little less) that is required in the site client wallet and that is currently needed for your LCT to credit you account.   However, you CAN send the ETH after you have sent your LCT but it will slow the LCT deposit process.  Just send in the ETH whenever you can and it will get your deposit sorted out.
7.  Reports are that the lending deposits are paying out at around the 24 hour mark; I can not confirm that yet because my first loan is only 22 hours old.
8.  The daily payout for loans is indeed 5% until the 21st;  this is to get investors to loan heavy and early to help jump start the system.  For the platform to succeed people need to lend, a lesson learned by many other lending platforms that did not properly incentivize lending, payed out low interest rates, and thus the token prices dumped hard.  So this team has the right idea. 

So those are a few points that I have right now.  I will update in a day and update the list after my first loan interest is credited and any other things I remember come up.  Happy lending!  Together with this team and community I think we will see 10$ per LCT or more in a month or less.

So here is an update for today.  The payouts are working well based on lending contracts.  The exchange has fully implemented real time exchange based loan and token pricing so that you get the top price for any loans made.  For those who are afraid of making loans and subsequently seeing the price increase, the answer to that is the following.  Immediately buy at market all the tokens you loan; then it's a wash against your bag, and you get the benefit of locking in profits very fast with the loan payouts, and you can still see the inevitable price appreciation that comes with the low supply of the coin.  1-2 million coins are now lent by my approximation, so that is a great start and was the goal of the devs.  The Dev team continues to make continual improvements to the front and back end of the interface, and are meeting NOW to gear up for the launch of the internal exchange.  The Telegram group remains a great place to get up-to-date information and the community is growing very fast.  The major volume for the token is occurring on Coinexchange.io with Etherdelta a distant second.  CE.io exchange is notoriously slow and expensive with their withdrawals and this is especially painful currently, as they likely use far too low gas and GWEI for the ERC 20 tokens, resulting in long (24 hours) delays on getting your withdrawals sent out.  If this is impacting you, I recommend you do as I did and open a support ticket demanding they address this issue and pay appropriate gas/gwei.  They currently charge 1 LCT (approximately 12-13$) for the withdrawal fee so there is no excuse for them to not cover the ERC20 token Etherium fee with adequate gas/gwei.  Things remain bullish for the LCT token value, with most expecting a reasonable price rise over the coming week; the price is consolidating at the 12$ USD value, and has slightly outperformed BTC over the last day.  Lending may have slowed slightly due in part because many have funds pending transfer from the CE exchange, and this - I reiterate- has nothing to do with the LCT team or interface.  After the first  day of price appreciation, many complained that they loaned too soon.  I mentioned the strategy above (lend and buy LCT back on external exchange) to overcome this fear.   I will contine to post here daily or at least every few days as things develop.  Please join us on Telegram  (https://t.me/lendconnectofficial)  if you have any questions at all! 

how can i join that telegram if you banning people just asking a simple question lmfao this lendconnect obvious a ponzi scam
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Pages:
Jump to: