Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 16. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
tks for your answer lilbitcoin,
it has nothing to do with coinexchange. The transaction between coinxchange and my Lct wallet was completed shortly after my request. the problem is that by checking on ethplorer.io it appears that my transaction has been validated since yesterday and still nothing in my wallet, just a pending incoming balance.
Activity: 73
-devs hold ONLY 500k coins so they cant dump the price. Rest of coins are owned by holders
-3.5 million supply

Sure... https://ethplorer.io/address/0x05c7065d644096a4e4c3fe24af86e36de021074b#tab=tab-holders  First 4 fucking wallets are holdind more than 4 mln tokens you fucking idiot. All of them are belonging to mutherfucker scammers aka Lendconnect devs.

Oops, my mistake, I meant to say 3.5M circulating supply, total supply is 6.5M, and looks like our famous FUDer starts to insult people. Are you getting angry? Are you slowly feeling how strong our community is and how fast it is growing? Are you feeling like your pointless FUD is actually not going to affect the price or making our community weaker?  Cmon man, everybody sees through you. Btw, I love how you try to make your bullet points color red, keep doing that Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
-devs hold ONLY 500k coins so they cant dump the price. Rest of coins are owned by holders
-3.5 million supply

Sure... https://ethplorer.io/address/0x05c7065d644096a4e4c3fe24af86e36de021074b#tab=tab-holders  First 4 fucking wallets are holdind more than 4 mln tokens you fucking idiot. All of them are belonging to mutherfucker scammers aka Lendconnect devs.
Upcoming news! For all the new people!

Lendconnect upcoming news in the coming days:

- Exchange coming around the end of January (Upcoming wednesday the developers will release a official launch date for the exchange and show the community a demonstration of how the exchange wil look)
- 5% interest daily till 21 January
- 3.5M circulating supply
- More features being updated on the dashboard
- devs hold ONLY 500k coins so they cant dump the price. Rest of coins are owned by holders
- update on big YouTubers partnerships (Sam had a chat with few big YouTubers regarding a partnership).

This coin is going to another galaxy, just buy, so so cheap right now, you guys are literally not prepared for the real price, this is not even beginning, join our community right now and be an early bird. LendConnect team have big goals and they are working HARD every day (facts), their goal is to be the number one lending program, they are not thinking small, I personally believe that LendConnect is going to be the next best lending platform, I really do.

Telegram (community) - https://t.me/lendconnectofficial
Telegram (Announcments) - https://t.me/lendconnect
Hello,
same for me, still have a pending incoming LCT balance since more than 12 hours.

I have been waiting 3 days now and still haven't received my LCT to my wallet, am I scared about that? Of course not, CoinExchange just had a hardware failure, this will be fixed soon, just be patient. Right now it's harder and more struggle process but its worth it, because of that coins are cheaper right now. internal Exchange comes end of this month and after that, there is no struggle at all, you can buy straight from the website, no more waiting problem. After IE comes out, this coins is going to another galaxy and price is going A LOT higher.
I'm a paid shill and immoral motherfucker, who is actively promoting a lendconnect ponzi scam!

Yes dude, we all know that only immoral motherfuckers like you can promote HYIP/PONZI scams like lendconnect.  

I still have a PENDING withdrawl from LCT though, so that is making me worried.

Dude, your money is gone, you will be never able to withdraw, because scammers will not return you your money invested in a PONZI SCAM. Same will happen to all clueless dudes, who's money is into this fucking scam!

You literally have no idea what is happening right now, looks like you are not even joined in the Telegram chat, you just say the same the old shit again, again and again. People don't receive their LCT in their wallet because CoinExchange had a hardware failure, they expect it to be resolved soon, this is not a LendConnect problem. You literally say everyday same and same stuff again like it's your morning routine to come here and FUD, have fun. Next month price is $100 and I am enjoying my profits while you are here to say every day that it is scam, good luck Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I'm a paid shill and immoral motherfucker, who is actively promoting a lendconnect ponzi scam!

Yes dude, we all know that only immoral motherfuckers like you can promote HYIP/PONZI scams like lendconnect.  

I still have a PENDING withdrawl from LCT though, so that is making me worried.

Dude, your money is gone, you will be never able to withdraw, because scammers will not return you your money invested in a PONZI SCAM. Same will happen to all clueless dudes, who's money is into this fucking scam!
Hello guys,

Is there a Lend Connect member who can help me ? I sent some LCT from my coinexchange wallet to my Lend Connect wallet on Sunday and I am still having a pending incoming balance. I can see the Ether amount I sent but I still have nothing in my Lct balance. The amount I sent is still pending since yesterday afternoon.
Can someone please help me with my case ? tks
Activity: 2
Just bought into some LendConnect. I'll see you all at the end of the year convention - I'll be the guy screaming "LendCONNECCCCCCCT" on stage for all to see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
The project itself has proved itself and it is excellent !!! The price flies to the moon and it can not please. Developers fulfill their promises and constantly warm us up with news.
Price is steady increasing over $40. What do you expect? Great rates and low supply will do that.

I still have a PENDING withdrawl from LCT though, so that is making me worried. I understand withdrawls from COINEXCHANGE take a while, but a withdrawl to my eth wallet should be on the blockchain pretty quick

Can anyone confirm if they can withdrawl? I did 3 of them yesterday with no issues.

For transfers into the platform, I recommend you use 200,000 gas and 30 GWEI or preferrably 250K gas and 35GWEI, then it will clear the ETH chain, then the devs push it internally to yuor account; if it clears the ETH chain and does not show, get the TXID to Sam on Telegram; it will show...

Thanks for the help, although i am referring to a withdrawl from the Lendconnect website itself not a deposit Smiley

I was able to withdraw 3 times successfully back to my coin exchange account yesterday with no issues, however today my withdrawl has been
"Pending" all day unfortunately. This is on lendconnects end as i cannot adjust the gas price when requesting a withdrawl :/
Activity: 123
Price is steady increasing over $40. What do you expect? Great rates and low supply will do that.

I still have a PENDING withdrawl from LCT though, so that is making me worried. I understand withdrawls from COINEXCHANGE take a while, but a withdrawl to my eth wallet should be on the blockchain pretty quick

Can anyone confirm if they can withdrawl? I did 3 of them yesterday with no issues.

For transfers into the platform, I recommend you use 200,000 gas and 30 GWEI or preferrably 250K gas and 35GWEI, then it will clear the ETH chain, then the devs push it internally to yuor account; if it clears the ETH chain and does not show, get the TXID to Sam on Telegram; it will show...

thanks
Activity: 199
Merit: 21

Hello,
same for me, still have a pending incoming LCT balance since more than 12 hours.

Activity: 31
[Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!

Honest question.  How much is your portfolio up/down for the day/week/month/year/decade?
has a telegram group as main chat =  Scam
promises over 1% a day = Scam
censors users with real concerns = Scam
promises a lending platform period LEGALLY right now? = Scam

ever wonder why no big names have done this yet? its called LIABILITY.  crypto lending platforms have ZERO

what a joke, sorry for people with more $$$ then brains that gave this shit money :/

maybe if you all knew anything about actual crypto....

Completely agree! Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!

Say what you want , the day traders are up 150% on the day.  Your mother should wash your mouth out with some soap.  All your posts are troll posts, you add no real information to much of any thread.  Do something productive, we know where we are with this platform.  
Activity: 123
https://t.me/lendconnectofficial

Very active community and devs.

Call them fud there lol.
Merit: 2
Bitconnect = LendConnect = HYIP = SCAM! These low life rippers are ruining the image of crypto technology, If anything is going to destroy crypto, It's these HYIP begging rippers, ALL HYIP investors apparently investing in crypto because its real and not scams like HYIP. So now HYIP runners thought why not setup cryptos of hyip on ethereum ico and ask for their money to invest! DON'T PUT YOUR MONEY! EVEN IF you get paid out first few months or EVEN you double up. YOUR double up is loss of someone cause that money will go into the pocket of that project runners because their certain target was or is achieved! Don't support this system of hyip lending crap, It's all false hopes and they run away with your money! PLEASE once again avoid because you will be destroying crypto community by just investing into this sort of platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: