Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 15. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Nah they are crap and garbage give real crypto projects like Monaco a bad name.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Not all lending schemes are wolf of wall street ponzi scams.

There are some people that when you give them money, they actually invest it into something.

Why does everyone instantly assume that every lend program is a wolf of wall street ponzi?
Activity: 32
I am literally feeling so fcking good right now, I just bought 5.2K LCT at $3, everybody thanks for the free coins, sorry for FUDing, I just wanted some discount Cheesy The thing is, soon people form bitconnect are just coming to LendConnect or Davor but LendConnect have biggest interest rate and IE will be released after 28 days, big youtubers cant promote bitconnect anymore, new hungry people are coming and LendConnect have already done partnerships with big youtubers, everybody is going to talk about LendConnect.

Dude I really hope that your psychiatrist can help you.

Funny thing is, I have done this many times and people always tell me that I am psycho, I just end up profiting A LOT, always working for me, I know my investments Smiley Soon new dump is coming and I am ready to place new 3BTC order.

You still a poor guy and also a psycho but you already know that
Activity: 73
I am literally feeling so fcking good right now, I just bought 5.2K LCT at $3, everybody thanks for the free coins, sorry for FUDing, I just wanted some discount Cheesy The thing is, soon people form bitconnect are just coming to LendConnect or Davor but LendConnect have biggest interest rate and IE will be released after 28 days, big youtubers cant promote bitconnect anymore, new hungry people are coming and LendConnect have already done partnerships with big youtubers, everybody is going to talk about LendConnect.

Funny thing is, I have done this many times and people always tell me that I am psycho, I just end up profiting A LOT, always working for me, I know my investments Smiley Soon new dump is coming and I am ready to place new 3BTC order.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude I was trying to warn you since four days already, but you didn't listen. How do you feel now?  Grin

LendConnect isn't anymore different from Bitconnect anyway. At the end of the day, They're all modified ponzi and pyramid schemes which will get closed at some point in the future.

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude I was trying to warn you since four days already, but you didn't listen. How do you feel now?  Grin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Another scammmmmmm coin like bitconnect.

DONT LISTEN THOSE GUYS ON TELEGRAM, THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, SELL NOWWWWW!!!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!
EVERYBODY SELL SELL SELL, BITCONNECT EXITSCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WRONGGGG!!!!

You were advising to be patient a few hours ago, so be patient...
EVERYBODY SELL SELL SELL, BITCONNECT EXITSCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WRONGGGG!!!!

LOL !!!!  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
LendConnect is a unique lending platform that combines all lending platforms like Bitconnect, Hextracoin and many other aswell as the ICOs connected to these platforms. You can lend, stake and trade LCT like you are used to with other lending programs. The difference, however, is that we can and will give you higher daily payouts, a better program, a professional team. Stay tuned in our Telegram channel for information. LendConnect, the program the world needs right now!
Activity: 23
I want to join in after your coins available in market
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
-devs hold ONLY 500k coins so they cant dump the price. Rest of coins are owned by holders
-3.5 million supply

Sure... https://ethplorer.io/address/0x05c7065d644096a4e4c3fe24af86e36de021074b#tab=tab-holders First 4 fucking wallets are holdind more than 4 mln tokens you fucking idiot. All of them are belonging to mutherfucker scammers aka Lendconnect devs.

Sorry for asking, but what is wrong with 4 wallets holding 4 M tokens?
I feel newbie in this topic, can you please explain why you consider as scammers those wallets holders?
tks for your answer lilbitcoin,
it has nothing to do with coinexchange. The transaction between coinxchange and my Lct wallet was completed shortly after my request. the problem is that by checking on ethplorer.io it appears that my transaction has been validated since yesterday and still nothing in my wallet, just a pending incoming balance.

I answered to your question correctly, I still have the same problem as you, just be patient
It's great to encourage investment with your 5% but that not useful to make a transfer that you have received and who is still pending. Transaction was completed and pending since Sunday and at this speed, I will not enjoy the daily 5% investissement return. Also i can not access to the telegram group with using a Mac,  so now I start to worry a bit.
Is there someone from the lendconnect team here who can give me some answers? tks
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
the reason for the difference in price is TER, - Livecoin and CoinExchange   TER/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: