Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 11. (Read 10276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I see this coin have good feature "Fiat & crypto money receiving, transferring, paying (debit cards), managing and growing" . But i wonder that when will it become available?

Depends of milestone reached

Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
I see this coin have good feature "Fiat & crypto money receiving, transferring, paying (debit cards), managing and growing" . But i wonder that when will it become available?
[Explainer video]

How does the MR Kriptel.de arbitrage platform work and how does it create steady 16% annual profit?

Check it out!

http://kriptelde.moneyrebel.io/en

i like that

Kriptel.de is part of the Money Rebel project - a project to connect the two financial worlds: the traditional (fiat) and new (crypto) world.
10 million Euros will be used for crypto arbitrage and prediction trading.

So if we invest in moneyrebel - we will get also % with arbitrage  kriptel.de?

There are two ways to get part in Kriptel.de. One is automatic - 25% of arbitrage profits go to buyback of tokens. Second one is individual - amount invested in our project x 2 is amount you get direct access to Kriptelde!

So an example of direct access - you invest 5000 eur, you get access to 10000 eur in arbitrage, so you could achieve 1600 eur (16%) yearly profit. Interested?

w0w is that 16% guaranteeed? 

No, it is not guaranteed, but our 3 years trading with real assets showed that result.
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
[Explainer video]

How does the MR Kriptel.de arbitrage platform work and how does it create steady 16% annual profit?

Check it out!

i like that

Kriptel.de is part of the Money Rebel project - a project to connect the two financial worlds: the traditional (fiat) and new (crypto) world.

There are two ways to get part in Kriptel.de. One is automatic - 25% of arbitrage profits go to buyback of tokens. Second one is individual - amount invested in our project x 2 is amount you get direct access to Kriptelde!

So an example of direct access - you invest 5000 eur, you get access to 10000 eur in arbitrage, so you could achieve 1600 eur (16%) yearly profit. Interested?

w0w is that 16% guaranteeed? 
[Explainer video]

Check it out!

i like that

legendary
Why to invest long term? 

Becouse MoneyRebel will be a success! 

Activity: 349
Merit: 168
[Explainer video]

Check it out!

i like that

So if we invest in moneyrebel - we will get also % with arbitrage  kriptel.de?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
[Explainer video]

Check it out!

This video is really promising about MoneyRebel

https://vimeo.com/235400655
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
MoneyRebel ICO is really worth to invest. 

ICOBENCH rating is 4.8   and when i saw video presentation....it's simple&revolutionary for the future!

What more do you need if you are rated 4.8 of 5 . I guess money rebel might have gained enough trust by now and might have found many investors

it has been assured that this project has many differences compared to other projects,, have good prospects that certainly mengindang many investors and reting 4.5 I think is enough for this project,, for that we have certainly have a good service for the investors...
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
MoneyRebel ICO is really worth to invest. 

ICOBENCH rating is 4.8   and when i saw video presentation....it's simple&revolutionary for the future!

What more do you need if you are rated 4.8 of 5 . I guess money rebel might have gained enough trust by now and might have found many investors
I see some leet partners and supporters of MoneyRebel. 

Will there be more in future? 

Or you will work only with them?

These are main partners and supporters. With all of them agreemnets are signed. If there will be need for additional knowledge and skills, we will be happy to collaborate with them.

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
I see some leet partners and supporters of MoneyRebel. 

Will there be more in future? 

Or you will work only with them?

What connection&role will have  Kriptel.de  with moneyrebel?

KRIPTEL.DE is an algorithm for discovering inter-exchange opportunities and help you grow your money

Actually krtiptel.de is backbone of Money Rebel. Kriptelde crypto arbitrage fund gets 25% of all funds even in first milestone, and its main purpose is to generate monthly income. If you want direct investment in Kriptelde trough MR you can read here http://kriptelde.moneyrebel.io/en
legendary
What connection&role will have  Kriptel.de  with moneyrebel?

KRIPTEL.DE is an algorithm for discovering inter-exchange opportunities and help you grow your money
Can Japan people join pre-ico?

japan without problem join in pre-ico or ico project
only china, USA and south korea problem about ico

Do these problems can not be circumvented? Send documentation and more details about the project to the authorities of those countries?

Well in general nobody can stop anyone to contribute if contribution is in bitcoin or eth... so no grey hair for us on this side.
Pages:
Jump to: