Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 2. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
So these guys were the guys that boldly proclaimed they were going to take down and replace telegram because it was obsolete and they had Wesley Snipes in their backpack or something. What a bunch of jokers. Heard they are bankrupt now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Is project still alive?

I think you have ask in NYNJA telegram to get more info about project.
anyway The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is project still alive?
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
When will the project resume? Is there new news about the progress of the project? What are the project team's plans? I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans!
I think you should pop in their Telegram
When will the project resume? Is there new news about the progress of the project? What are the project team's plans? I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans!
It is good to see a project build a global system for the labor market.
Where it will make communication between employers and job seekers. And do not forget the transparency of the project because the system is powered by blockchain technology,
copper member
Activity: 168
Hardware specific platforms will be out of scope if this project becomes successfull. Strong timelines. The most interesting part about this project would be text, voice and video communication.
Activity: 252
It is unprecedented, unifying in a single communication platform - messaging, voice and text, but that's exactly what defines NYNJA and sets it apart from existing communication platforms. This is the reason I like this project.
Activity: 602
Hiring professional services, where you can hire pre-qualified professionals to perform work instantly at the touch of the screen is Nynja community soon to be reality. However, how will these professionals status be graded for trust?
Am sure they will be graded in ways everyone can see, trust worthy or not.
Hiring professional services, where you can hire pre-qualified professionals to perform work instantly at the touch of the screen is Nynja community soon to be reality. However, how will these professionals status be graded for trust?
What's the soft cap for the ICO?
Activity: 28
Is the NYNJA bounty campaign over or still suspended? And if yes when would it resume?
The bounty campaign is still suspended. We will make an announcement when it is resumed Smiley
Is the NYNJA bounty campaign over or still suspended? And if yes when would it resume?
Check out our latest article on Medium!

"With 200 million users and $1.7 billion in funding, Telegram has enjoyed an extraordinary run, but the messaging app is not without its shortcomings and is being threatened by a new generation of communication technologies.

Led by NYNJA, an up-and-coming crop of competitors are integrating new blockchain features that will change the face of messaging as we know it, and could render Telegram obsolete"

Read more:
https://medium.com/@NYNJAGroup/5-reasons-why-telegram-was-just-the-beginning-for-modern-communication-e75923e69fd8?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

Nice write up! Nynja is a one stop for all social media, it's concept floors Telegram
Yup it surely surpass Telegram and so many other social medias. Can't wait, really thrilled to give it a shot 😊
That's the aim! We have a slightly larger scope too Wink

[As a virtual operating system for the blockchain, NYNJA’s communication and payments layer is built directly into its vOS, creating a single encrypted platform where users’ data is encrypted and secure and cryptocurrency payments can be made securely and instantaneously. Plus, users can store files, photos and videos directly to the blockchain, where they can be time-stamped and validated for access outside the NYNJA platform long into the future] - wow Nynja is so tight with its users security Cool
We sure are! It's something we consider an extremely high priority within our ecosystem. Trust is essential in this space and we aim to earn it!
All in one package NYNJA is. There's trust, security, interaction and many more. Can't Nynja app be release sooner than August?
Activity: 42
The market is not in place, I go with him in the leg and then I saw a company that surprises me still, I just love everything connected with it, just come in and look at everything and you realize that this is what you need today!
Activity: 28
I commend the team behind the NYNJA project as we continue to see efficiency and commitment. My question is, what is NYNJA's core intellectual property, any thing like that?
Thanks for the support  Grin Grin
NYNJA is creating the NYNJA vOS, a global operating system for the Future of Work. You can read more about it in our whitepaper here:
https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/4549678/Whitepaper%20and%20Three%20Pager/NYNJA_whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 252
I commend the team behind the NYNJA project as we continue to see efficiency and commitment. My question is, what is NYNJA's core intellectual property, any thing like that?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Check out our latest article on Medium!

"With 200 million users and $1.7 billion in funding, Telegram has enjoyed an extraordinary run, but the messaging app is not without its shortcomings and is being threatened by a new generation of communication technologies.

Led by NYNJA, an up-and-coming crop of competitors are integrating new blockchain features that will change the face of messaging as we know it, and could render Telegram obsolete"

Read more:
https://medium.com/@NYNJAGroup/5-reasons-why-telegram-was-just-the-beginning-for-modern-communication-e75923e69fd8?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

Nice write up! Nynja is a one stop for all social media, it's concept floors Telegram
Yup it surely surpass Telegram and so many other social medias. Can't wait, really thrilled to give it a shot 😊
That's the aim! We have a slightly larger scope too Wink

[As a virtual operating system for the blockchain, NYNJA’s communication and payments layer is built directly into its vOS, creating a single encrypted platform where users’ data is encrypted and secure and cryptocurrency payments can be made securely and instantaneously. Plus, users can store files, photos and videos directly to the blockchain, where they can be time-stamped and validated for access outside the NYNJA platform long into the future] - wow Nynja is so tight with its users security Cool
We sure are! It's something we consider an extremely high priority within our ecosystem. Trust is essential in this space and we aim to earn it!
For all reasons it has to be, in order to gain its users trust and make them feel secure.
Pages:
Jump to: