Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 31871 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Shivom has created what it calls a Unique Global Genome ID, designed to allow providers and researchers to more easily work with precision data and give patients ownership of their genomic information.

https://medium.com/@projectshivom/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-for-strengthening-genomics-medical-research-and-advanced-3acd829f8e40

Recently thet announced partnership with Singularitynet to make this process more faster and bring innovatory into this field. They have very clear direction with wonderful vision and the progress of this project also vert attractive. Bright future is belongs to this project.

Everything depends on the direction they choose because most of the companies will find different ways to attract and deviate to the community in different levels of support with the other companies. Shivom is a partnership with singulaitynet because they are into some different level of marketing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Shivom has created what it calls a Unique Global Genome ID, designed to allow providers and researchers to more easily work with precision data and give patients ownership of their genomic information.

https://medium.com/@projectshivom/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-for-strengthening-genomics-medical-research-and-advanced-3acd829f8e40

Recently thet announced partnership with Singularitynet to make this process more faster and bring innovatory into this field. They have very clear direction with wonderful vision and the progress of this project also vert attractive. Bright future is belongs to this project.
Now that we just wait for the uptrend to happen, investors are likely to return to the market and OMX will probably increase its real value. I personally believe in this partnership and there is certainly more information that can make many investors return to this ecosystem.
This partnership does not affect the price of OMX. I think what people need is that this market has to enter the uptrend, the price may stabilize but now the market has not escaped this stage and we have to wait more. I am a small part of OMX and I only know that OMX prices may be higher

I think the price of Omix will grow when all items are executed on the Q3-Q4 2018 road map. That's when we will see the real value of OMX.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Its annoying men!!!, i'm an investor and i want to see my portfolio grow, not to come in here and see some create FUD with every little dump, its a known thing that the whole market has been bleeding, i also invested in others so i know what i'm talking about, in as much as we all want a trading discussion, stop giving room for FUD, i care about my investment
Activity: 308
Hello! When will I receive my tokens for content creation Shivom?  This is a terrible act of team members! Are they so greedy people ?? We worked hard, but they did not even pay us !!!!!!

A SHAME
do not bring nonsense, all have long been paid, you need to follow the news of the project
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hello! When will I receive my tokens for content creation Shivom?  This is a terrible act of team members! Are they so greedy people ?? We worked hard, but they did not even pay us !!!!!!

A SHAME
Activity: 134
Shivom is one of its kind unique and empowering project which will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels. Their highly secured blockchain technology empowers DNA/ Genome donors with full control over DNA information while enabling them to earn rewards in wilful exchange of genomic information with third parties.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Now that we just wait for the uptrend to happen, investors are likely to return to the market and OMX will probably increase its real value. I personally believe in this partnership and there is certainly more information that can make many investors return to this ecosystem.
This partnership does not affect the price of OMX. I think what people need is that this market has to enter the uptrend, the price may stabilize but now the market has not escaped this stage and we have to wait more. I am a small part of OMX and I only know that OMX prices may be higher
Activity: 31
I would ask the core team to see if there's a way an explanation can be made other than using the roadmap as you suggested.
But I want to assure you that project shivom is bigger than India and so it would definitely expand to various parts of the world.
Activity: 31
I have tested all the details of your plan and all is really very useful.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
The team behind the Shivom project is remarkably accomplished and keeps the promise of excellence, but the success of their platform will ultimately depend on the enthusiasm and creativity of the developers and availability will accept the user's internal cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Shivom is a very ambitious project and is a long term investment. I believe in the success of this project but there is still some work to do.
Activity: 84
Activity: 82
If you trust this project, just buy whenever there's a dip. It will go back up to ICO price eventually. I did contribute in the ICO
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think we need better exchange also. Kucoin doesn't having much value currently. I think gateIO or Bibox would be nice )

We now haven't newcomers in general, KuCoin is a good one, even with that their forced KYC/AML policy. But we can not do anything without new money on the market.
Activity: 133
I believe it will be nice to open a group where investor can discuss price and the likes, that's what interests them the most, not the technical aspects,meetings ,lab work and the likes.they need some platforms to air their views.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
There is a Fitech Week in London, which has many major projects involved to promote their project. Can I see Shivom's team at the event?

Hey there kubori102

I'm afraid that Shivom won't attend this event.
If the core team of Shivom will attend any event, we will let you know.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
There is a Fitech Week in London, which has many major projects involved to promote their project. Can I see Shivom's team at the event?
Activity: 504
I understand that these coins need to be kept in your purse for a long time, because now the coins are worthless, although I thought that the price at the exit would be high
Pages:
Jump to: