Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 14. (Read 31873 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Hi everyone!

We are proud to share that Shivom has created a Korean telegram group to target the Korean regional community. Please spread the word to all your Korean friends 🙂

http://t.me/projshivomKOR
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
All you need to do to become a contributor and Shivom user is signing up for Shivom. Afterward, you will have to collect your saliva and upload your DNA sequence. When all is done, you will receive personal health insights from your genetic data and sell your genome either for free or profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think this is a long-term project so everyone needs to be patient to get the team working, if you want a short-term project, Shivom is not for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I think that Shivom is an excellent example of the application of blockchain in a truly important sphere. Creation of a database of the human genome, will allow users to get their DNA decoded, as well as sell or share this data with the international scientific community will be a real breakthrough.
You talk about the importance of this project, but you have to understand that genetics is a very complex science, and here one must hold more than one year. This is a long-term investment, so you need to have patience and wait, even if you are a bounty party who wants to quickly sell everything.
you are right.this is a long-term project.we need some patience to wait for its development.we must have long-term intentions.
Activity: 112
I think pharmaceutical firm that really want to make a historical break should jump on this one
Another thing I would like to know about this project is this, is there price control mechanism in place?
Because I believe it may affect the way or influx of these firms, they are already in business and better opportunities will be welcomed. But if it comes at high cost in a market without control, I think it may deter them. What, including price control, are the incentives in place to attract these firms?
Activity: 49
Hi, fellows. Looks great plan. Cognizant results, a rather interesting results!
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I think that Shivom is an excellent example of the application of blockchain in a truly important sphere. Creation of a database of the human genome, will allow users to get their DNA decoded, as well as sell or share this data with the international scientific community will be a real breakthrough.
You talk about the importance of this project, but you have to understand that genetics is a very complex science, and here one must hold more than one year. This is a long-term investment, so you need to have patience and wait, even if you are a bounty party who wants to quickly sell everything.
Activity: 25
I believe it is a good project.
Very nice vision, advisable design.  Good luck.
Activity: 280
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
That's a great news. The Shivom project has an over-the-top idea and takes care of human health. Hopefully they will do the same as in their roadmap, the project will bring about health care success...
Read how thrilled SingularityNet (Shivom's newest partner) is about collaborating with Shivom:

“We are excited about Shivom’s vision for the next era of genomics, and are happy to be working with them,” said SingularityNET CEO Dr. Ben Goertzel. “Tools must be developed to enable AI and other analysis of genomics data, without the researcher necessarily being able to view the entirety of the individual’s genetic makeup and medical situation.”

http://aithority.com/technology/blockchain/singularitynet-and-project-shivom-collaborate-for-secure-scalable-personalized-medical-analytics/
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
From Unicorns to Zebras — Shivom working on innovations for a better world.

At Shivom we have a goal: making the world a better place; even if we can only play a small part. Our focus is to revolutionize healthcare and to empower people to gain greater control over decisions and actions affecting their health. To further stimulate such positive developments for the greater good, Shivom attended a workshop in The Hague called ‘From Unicorns to Zebras. How can we stimulate sustainable business models?’, organized by the European Commission’s DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs and the Impact City of The Hague.
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/from-unicorns-to-zebras-shivom-working-on-innovations-for-a-better-world-dc3102a102aa

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Shivom Partners With SingularityNET to Drive Genomic Medical Research With Artificial Intelligence
Announcing a new alliance to advance AI-driven genomic & medical analytics that work to improve quality of life.
https://blog.singularitynet.io/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-to-drive-genomic-medical-research-with-artificial-intelligence-bf93c804c879
Good news, both projects are really strong and interesting and can create real value data and contribute a lot of efforts to develop  AI and genomic ecosystems, i'm really excited.

AGI got a real hype same as a big profits for crowdsale investors. Ideas are awesome in both project. But not really realistic in current world.
Man you should learn a bit more about both technologies, it's development and use cases, of course a common people can see any progress coz almost all researches are happening by the closed doors, but be sure AI is everywhere nowadays and this technology can help to grow and thrive for Shivom ecosystem.
Actually, this partnership is perfect in my opinion. Shivom project is in medical research ecosystem, collaborating with Artificial General Intelligence developed by SingularityNet will bring many conveniences especially in the Shivom ecosystem.
Activity: 14
I wish this idea increase well and perfect.
Discerning website, very nice plan, unblemished logo!
Activity: 588
Shivom Partners With SingularityNET to Drive Genomic Medical Research With Artificial Intelligence
Announcing a new alliance to advance AI-driven genomic & medical analytics that work to improve quality of life.
https://blog.singularitynet.io/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-to-drive-genomic-medical-research-with-artificial-intelligence-bf93c804c879
Good news, both projects are really strong and interesting and can create real value data and contribute a lot of efforts to develop  AI and genomic ecosystems, i'm really excited.

AGI got a real hype same as a big profits for crowdsale investors. Ideas are awesome in both project. But not really realistic in current world.
Man you should learn a bit more about both technologies, its development and use cases. of course a common people can't see any progress coz almost all researches are happening by the closed doors, but be sure, AI is everywhere nowadays and this technology can help to grow and thrive for Shivom ecosystem.
Activity: 840
Hello everybody. It's good to see that the coin is moving in the right direction. I wish the developers success in development. I hope the coin will please us. I wish success to all.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market
Taavi Roivas (ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member) is going to address Techsauce Global 2018!
I have not been impressed with such news for a long time. So what? What will happen there? They will come, talk and leave for home.

Hey DearMe
Taavi Roivas is an Innovation council member, which will be speaking there on behalf of Shivom at that conference. The news here is the opportunity of Shivom to be introduced in front of a new crowd, and of course to increase the exposure of the project.
I wish the team to use the available opportunity as much as possible and get the best result. Many people believe in the project and that it will develop successfully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Taavi Roivas (ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member) is going to address Techsauce Global 2018!
I have not been impressed with such news for a long time. So what? What will happen there? They will come, talk and leave for home.

Hey DearMe
Taavi Roivas is an Innovation council member, which will be speaking there on behalf of Shivom at that conference. The news here is the opportunity of Shivom to be introduced in front of a new crowd, and of course to increase the exposure of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: