Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 11. (Read 31871 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Market will recover and likely thrive once ETF approved. Serious projects will do well. No fundamental reason why Shivom wont. All we can do is wait it out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is a good potential project, a great idea if applied to life. Genetic resources are precious to humans. At the time of this project I did not have a real product, but I still follow the project regularly. I hope this will be a good project!
Activity: 112
Shivom will be a revolution for the preservation of genetic material. Shivom is creating a genome for the blockchain genome and will provide an open web market for other healthcare providers to add their applications and services along with genetic and medical data analysis personal.
Activity: 70
HELLO
when will locked tokens be distributed? and will it be automatic or have to update my wallet address like the medium post says
brand new
Activity: 0
Project SHIVOM (OMX)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5194c73043002ef265fffa
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Ico price was 0.09$...now its 9x down.... They havent even taken necessary measures to do marketing well
2months over getting listed on kucoin and coinbene... Still no signs of new exchanges.... 2months is a lot of time in crypto
that's too bad.the price is too low.It makes too many people disappointed with it and leads to selling it.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500

Project SHIVOM is good with a strong team, and I'm worried that its price continues to fall (But I continue to hold OMX and believe that in the future the project will give a good profit!
Activity: 80
Ico price was 0.09$...now its 9x down.... They havent even taken necessary measures to do marketing well
2months over getting listed on kucoin and coinbene... Still no signs of new exchanges.... 2months is a lot of time in crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have not looked at this project for a long time. I understand that ISO has been successfully completed. Tell me, on which exchanges is the token available for bidding? Does it make sense to buy markers of this project? Thank you in advance for your answers.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Project SHIVOM (OMX)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5194c73043002ef265fffa
The concern of everyone is that the project is still working or they have abandoned the community and are aiming for something else. I think Shivom has had a bad price since it started and almost all investors are not able to sell OMX at good prices as the market is in a downtrend stage and it is difficult to raise prices during this period. If you want OMX to be stable then Binance or Huobi are their best choice at this time
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
The body has evolved into the shape as we know today as humans and the learning, the shortcomings in the body are all part of the evolution. We have since then become much more caring about our health and body. Tongue
Activity: 112
Does AIODEX have to come in two months? Is this a decentralized or centralized exchange?
Activity: 196
Super scam. I was never able to complete KYC via ICO ID nor via manually uploading docs. Always error'd so gave time to get their act straight and now the dashboards gone and no tokens.

And you wonder why the price is always going down? Scam.

Yes, i know it is better to contact their support team because they are very active and kept responding to the community. Otherwise, request your problem in a telegram and explain about your problem whether they can solve your issue.
Activity: 1
Super scam. I was never able to complete KYC via ICO ID nor via manually uploading docs. Always error'd so gave time to get their act straight and now the dashboards gone and no tokens.

And you wonder why the price is always going down? Scam.
Activity: 134
Hello guys, I am doing a research project on why different icos need blockchain and I really liked the Project Shivom
though I can't understand why the blockchain is actually essential to it, anyone can help?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
They said before ICO that they have partnership with some governments? Is this real or fake? Which organizations want to use their platform?
Activity: 532
Merit: 21
The price of the token is constantly going down, it is much lower than the ICO. I'm very worried about my investments!
Activity: 82
Please, be aware that any form of partnership you find anywhere that has not been announced here or on any of our social media channels has not been confirmed or approved by the Shivom team.
Activity: 91
They are not taking any more complaints related to bounty program. There can be multiple reasons - Did not complete KYC in the stipulated time, didn't share ETH address There can be multiple reasons
Pages:
Jump to: