Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 18. (Read 31873 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Shivom now has the ICO value. Which is very decent in these bad days. Do you think that it is good to sell Shivom now?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Very ambitious, could have long-term ramifications. I believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
when is the time to start collecting genome data?
 where are the current projects in the course of product development and research?

You can checkout the roadmap on the site. Just scroll down.

https://shivom.io/
Activity: 124
when is the time to start collecting genome data?
 where are the current projects in the course of product development and research?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Ok i just noticed OMX got listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shivom/
But why volume trade in last 24 hours is so low? This price also below than ICO price which was $0.1
Investors are likely to wait for Shivom to list on bigger exchange , then the volume of trade will increase more. Now the price is too low and investors do not want to sell off.
you are right.because the price is too low, people do not want to sell them.This project also needs time to develop.many people will wait it.
Merit: 10
But why volume trade in last 24 hours is so low? This price also below than ICO price which was $0.1
Investors are likely to wait for Shivom to list on bigger exchange , then the volume of trade will increase more. Now the price is too low and investors do not want to sell off.
Activity: 91
Where we can disussions price  token with no disussions will dead
Activity: 28
The idea is very good and if you really succeed in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
Activity: 14
Hey, guys
 I hope you advance!
Activity: 14
Greetings DEV's. The business will be fortunate!
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What was shivom's ICO price? I can't find it anywhere maybe in the whitepaper but I am curious to see if the price is declining because of profit taking or is it because it's tanking under ICO Price.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Activity: 71
How to check airdrop kyc status?
Activity: 42
Good idea. Next era of genomics.
Merit: 10
OMX has been cataloged on coinmarketcap but do not know how long the value of OMX is updated to etherscan.io? The current value is 0.5x the ICO price. But I still believe in this project will be successful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I would like to know the Circulating supply?

There will be a total of 990 million OMX tokens (33% of the 3 billion total supply) available for purchase during the token sale with a hard cap of 75,000 ETH.

Tokens allocated for the team and advisers will be vested for 1.5-3 years

Below is the token distribution: 33% Token Sale , 20% Growth Pool , 20% Reserve, 14% Founders, 10% Advisers, 3% Community

With the supply they has whether they will dump the price in future, because this might confuse many people about the supply. Of course, project has great potential the team is very encouraging to build health care sector in block chain technology for transparency.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
It is another Healthcare token, I heard lots of it, But SHIVOM has a good future think for this token, only 3 billion supply which is is not enough, so possible the price will going up.

Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-9-2018 Sat 10:34AM PHT
P# 1102
C# 8
Activity: 700
I would like to know the Circulating supply?

There will be a total of 990 million OMX tokens (33% of the 3 billion total supply) available for purchase during the token sale with a hard cap of 75,000 ETH.

Tokens allocated for the team and advisers will be vested for 1.5-3 years

Below is the token distribution: 33% Token Sale , 20% Growth Pool , 20% Reserve, 14% Founders, 10% Advisers, 3% Community

Activity: 700
Great progress. The team is working hard especially on the marketing aspect. Jaxx, Kucoin and Coinbene listings are great achievements already at this early stage where even other big projects cannot do.
This may be the new development of OMX and the shivom ecosystem will soon begin. I believe in this project because the health sector is always considered essential in our daily lives and if we apply Blockchain technology it will be even better because many people will have access to the field is the earliest and will become a new revolution for this era
Pages:
Jump to: