Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 19. (Read 31873 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Great progress. The team is working hard especially on the marketing aspect. Jaxx, Kucoin and Coinbene listings are great achievements already at this early stage where even other big projects cannot do.

Yes, Most of the ICO failing to list them in the exchanges but within a short period of time Shivom project managed to list them in the exchanges. Soon we can see some major developments happening from this project because health care is the most promising sector improving in all parts of the world but soon they will set up service centres from different parts of the world.
Activity: 168
Hope after the information on the coinmarketcap OMX will be more known investors. Its value will increase in the coming time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Exit to a new exchange is fine. But even if I thought that it would push the price up, but it did not happen. I wonder why such small volumes of bidding, for such a good project?
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I would like to know the Circulating supply?

once all tokens are distributed, we will know
Activity: 83
I would like to know the Circulating supply?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
Great progress. The team is working hard especially on the marketing aspect. Jaxx, Kucoin and Coinbene listings are great achievements already at this early stage where even other big projects cannot do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The OMX token is now added to Jaxx wallet interface and ecosystem. Tip: close & reopen Jaxx to see OMX in the wallet selection screen.

Activity: 210
Official sources mentioned whether they are listing the Shivom coin the Kucoin exchange, it is great to hear if it is the real news because many people are waiting for this news. This is the official news from the team about their first listing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Fantastic news for OMX holders, Kucoin is an awesome exchanger and surely it will bring a lot of volume, that will help also for Coinmarketcap listing!
Sadly i sold some of my tokens with a nice profit, but i'm lucky that i'm keeping some.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
you should also get listed on coinmarketcap as well, as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
except kucoin, from where i can buy omx right now?

Hey emreunsal10

OMX also listed on Coinbene
https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/539
Shivom (OMX) Gets Listed On KuCoin!

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform.

Shivom (OMX) is now available on KuCoin.

Supported trading pairs including OMX/BTC and OMX/ETH.

Please take note of the following schedule:

Shivom (OMX) Deposits Effective Immediately

Shivom (OMX) Withdrawal: 20:00 June 7, 2018 (UTC+8)

Shivom (OMX) Buying order: 21:30 June 7, 2018 (UTC+8)

Shivom (OMX) Selling order: 22:00 June 7, 2018 (UTC+8)

https://news.kucoin.com/en/shivom-omx-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
except kucoin, from where i can buy omx right now?
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 196
The team is one of the most dedicated and the vision is remarkable. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 44

Hi,
I can check the token on the SHIVOM official website, but it can not be displayed on the MEW.

and i have a question
how much is the circulating and total supply?

Exactly the same issue here - on Shivom website I can see tokens, however nothing is on MyEtherWallet.

I followed the guidelines and on MEW I still see 0 OMX.

Hi,
I can check the token on the SHIVOM official website, but it can not be displayed on the MEW.

and i have a question

Hey Aegean Skipper

If you wish to withdraw the tokens from the dashboard to your personal wallet - please follow the instructions in this blog post:
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/shivom-token-distribution-abfeacdb7e7

The total supply is 3bil OMX. Once all tokens are distributed, we will be able to know the circulating supply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126

Hi,

and i have a question
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
I just received an email from someone saying they are from the project shivom and I hadn't supplied my eth address. Would this be legit? They began with "Hi there", not using my name?

I am not sure if it legit. Please join official Shivom Telegram group and get in touch with admins. If u an presale/ICO investor u don't need to submit any address via email.
Pages:
Jump to: