Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 16. (Read 31873 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
The name Shivom is partly derived from the Indian terms Shiv and Om, both meaning destruction and (essence of) life. The name relates to our vision for the very far future of mankind, helping to destroy every disease and foster new life.

That's how the project has been designed because soon they want to open service centres for the healthcare sector in order to provide accurate health facility to all the people. Shivom will develop the things accurately in a timely manner.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi dev's! Interesting idea, hope in the future can run by the planned! Impeccable approach, engaging design!
Activity: 294
The field of genomics that Shivom researches and develops is quite unique and has few competitors. These are both advantages and disadvantages of the project. I hope the project will be implemented as the notification route.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Hi all. Here an article that summarizes some of the benefits of using blockchain for healthcare to build a patient-centric industry:   

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180617/business-news/a-healthcare-blockchain-for-the-benefit-of-patients.681992
Activity: 252
trade able on which exchanges  Huh Total supply & ICO price was? whats the Omix Symbol OMX

Hi,

Total supply is 3 Billion and OMX was sold for 1 ETH = 7000 OMX.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
trade able on which exchanges  Huh Total supply & ICO price was? whats the Omix Symbol OMX
Activity: 48
Looks great project!
Flawless approach, rational idea.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Wemark have announced their partnership with ViewBug.com!
Wemark and Viewbug collaborate to expand opportunities for over 2 Million photographers worldwide. This partnership marks an early step in reclaiming power for content creators everywhere.

https://medium.com/wemark-stories/wemark-partners-with-viewbug-to-empower-the-worlds-photographers-8405b2b2356c

This is Project Shivom, not wemark project, you post the article and comment in wrong thread. Read carefully before posting a comment and articles.
Activity: 61
Wemark have announced their partnership with ViewBug.com!
Wemark and Viewbug collaborate to expand opportunities for over 2 Million photographers worldwide. This partnership marks an early step in reclaiming power for content creators everywhere.

https://medium.com/wemark-stories/wemark-partners-with-viewbug-to-empower-the-worlds-photographers-8405b2b2356c
Activity: 132
Talking about policies; it is still interesting to see that governments all over the world are still struggling with basic rules on how to deal with genomic data. Some countries don’t have specific legislation to counter potential data privacy issues. Others try but should probably more cautious; see for example here:  https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/technology/my-health-fears-on-genomics/news-story/e1d0e8f676ef28d4f1b8438b9332756c?utm_source=GA4GH%20Member%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=85a51133aa-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_06_15_09_09&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d52573ead8-85a51133aa-302492493   Any Australians here who consider opting out of the 'My Health Record' initiative?
Activity: 354
Why do I not have stakes in your spreadsheet?
I have taken in the Bounty compaign and have sent my report regularly. Help me to find a reason.

Please query this on the bounty channel ->https://t.me/projshivom_bounty
Activity: 82
Why do I not have stakes in your spreadsheet?
I have taken in the Bounty compaign and have sent my report regularly. Help me to find a reason.
Activity: 294
OMX is so good that people should buy a little before it starts to fly. I do not think it holds much like this for a long time.
Activity: 354
Activity: 126
The idea of project is quite good. I belive that this is the right way to tackle genomic research issues. It is of course dissapointing thay the price is in deep. 😒
Activity: 14
I hope this business gets a great profit.
Very nice vision, flawless job, responsive business!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
When the project is voted on Binance I will upvote for OMX. OMX has to get to Binance to be more known to investors. That is good for this project.
Calm down guy. Still very early to be voted on in Binance, the first thing that OMX needs to do is focus on the first product because the price of OMX depends a lot on their work product. I think people should choose to invest in more value because OMX is a very good investment and soon to be on all exchanges if they plan to grow well in the future.
yes you are right, good progress in product and then follow by market and big exchange, but it still needed good marketing team
Activity: 19
Good day, guys. It is really nice business!
Unblemished job, assured idea.
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope you advance.
Really good project, interesting results, plausible website.
Pages:
Jump to: