Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 15. (Read 31873 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Taavi Roivas (ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member) is going to address Techsauce Global 2018!
I have not been impressed with such news for a long time. So what? What will happen there? They will come, talk and leave for home.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Shivom Partners With SingularityNET to Drive Genomic Medical Research With Artificial Intelligence
Announcing a new alliance to advance AI-driven genomic & medical analytics that work to improve quality of life.
https://blog.singularitynet.io/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-to-drive-genomic-medical-research-with-artificial-intelligence-bf93c804c879
Good news, both projects are really strong and interesting and can create real value data and contribute a lot of efforts to develop  AI and genomic ecosystems, i'm really excited.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the owners implement the idea.  Good luck all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
However, the difficult part will be in convincing individuals to place this data on the blockchain in the first place as that may take some persuasion on the part of the company. If they can do this successfully, then there is no reason why Shivom cannot carve out its own sector of the data based market, and if it becomes clearer as to the positives that can emerge from this data, then who knows what may happen further down the line.

Hey there Cryptochel
I agree that would be a challenge but individuals would enjoy a wide range of benefits by donating their genome data except to the reward and the security that Shivoms is offering.

Here are the services which will be available for OMIX token holders:
o Buy genome sequencing kits to get your genome sequenced
o Get access to health/fitness apps from 3rd party providers
o Buy health insurance
o Redeem for health-related products (partner pharmacy or online shop)
o Buy other ‘omics’ kits (e.g. get your metabolome, transcriptome, microbiome, or epigenome tested)
o Obtain your ancestry or genealogy profile
o Analyze information on your pharmacogenetic profile (which drugs work for you and which do not)
o Get personalized lifestyle, diet, and nutraceuticals advice
o Understand evidence-based information on susceptibility to diseases and
associated therapies
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
However, the difficult part will be in convincing individuals to place this data on the blockchain in the first place as that may take some persuasion on the part of the company. If they can do this successfully, then there is no reason why Shivom cannot carve out its own sector of the data based market, and if it becomes clearer as to the positives that can emerge from this data, then who knows what may happen further down the line.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Shivom Partners With SingularityNET to Drive Genomic Medical Research With Artificial Intelligence
Announcing a new alliance to advance AI-driven genomic & medical analytics that work to improve quality of life.
https://blog.singularitynet.io/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-to-drive-genomic-medical-research-with-artificial-intelligence-bf93c804c879
 Taavi Roivas (ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member) is going to address Techsauce Global 2018!

Awesome news!

ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member and former prime minister of Estonia Taavi Roivas is going to address Techsauce Global 2018, one of the leading global tech conference. Stay tuned for more updates.

Activity: 28
I rely that the idea will satisfy all that has been estimated!
 Good luck fellows!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Shivom is creating a genomics ecosystem on the blockchain. We will offer an open marketplace for healthcare providers to add their apps and services, alongside genomic data analytics and personalized medicine.
Activity: 129
try wait team success with project....
Activity: 28
Hi DEV's. It's really nice platform. Sober approach, brilliant website.
Activity: 130
A information :
Shivom is a genomics and precision medicine company that leverages blockchain technology to connect patients, researchers and clinical laboratories to one another. Our genomic data hub project will help you gain insights into your health or ancestry and even foster health research by monetizing your data.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Any updates on new listing on exchange aside Kucoin and coinbene. Your project is great.I however could not ascertain the current supply on coinmarketcap.com. Only the total supply was indicated.
Better than new exchanges I would like to know if everything is okay and when product will be available?
Hi,

You can see the roadmap here on p.15
https://shivom.io/files/Shivom-Executive-Summary.pdf
Activity: 38
I wish you success.
A very promising business, clear-cut design, outstanding design!
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Any updates on new listing on exchange aside Kucoin and coinbene. Your project is great.I however could not ascertain the current supply on coinmarketcap.com. Only the total supply was indicated.
Better than new exchanges I would like to know if everything is okay and when product will be available?
Activity: 126
The name Shivom is partly derived from the Indian terms Shiv and Om, both meaning destruction and (essence of) life. The name relates to our vision for the very far future of mankind, helping to destroy every disease and foster new life.

Hey Osakrita
I'm afraid we don't have updates on exchanges at the moment.
When there would be an update - it will be shared with you.
Activity: 196
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
thx for the airdrop, you are legit & I wish you all the best to bring this project to the planned goal
Activity: 16
The business will be successful. Brilliant website, riveting business!  Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: