Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 31. (Read 31875 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

This is a very good project, it will be a great success, good luck team. Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Check out the latest interview with Axel Schumacher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbjEEZ9Xnk
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The Crowdsale is approaching, mark your calendars!
We have raised over $33M USD in the presale. The crowd sale will begin on May 3rd and run until May 10th.

Tokens will be sold at the rate of  7000 OMX / ETH

Tokens will be distributed two weeks after the crowd sale completes.

👉🏻 To whitelist for the main sale please go to https://shivom.io/?utm_source=telegram
👉🏻 Minimum Contribution: 0.1ETH
👉🏻 Maximum Contribution: none
👉🏻 Soft cap: 20,000ETH (achieved)
👉🏻 Hard cap: $35,000,000
——————————
thank you.i want to know these knows about it.i am glad that it already get the soft cap.congratulations!
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
and I'll explain to you how shivom works, as you know Shivom offers the first integrated solution for patients and donor genome data where everyone will be able to have the genome sorted and stored safely. Guys .. This ecosystem will automatically provide open web markets for other providers such as pharmacies, research organizations, governments, patient support groups and insurance companies to add their applications and services, along with personalized genome and drug data analytics.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
The Crowdsale is approaching, mark your calendars!
We have raised over $33M USD in the presale. The crowd sale will begin on May 3rd and run until May 10th.

Tokens will be sold at the rate of  7000 OMX / ETH

Tokens will be distributed two weeks after the crowd sale completes.

👉🏻 To whitelist for the main sale please go to https://shivom.io/?utm_source=telegram
👉🏻 Minimum Contribution: 0.1ETH
👉🏻 Maximum Contribution: none
👉🏻 Soft cap: 20,000ETH (achieved)
👉🏻 Hard cap: $35,000,000
——————————
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Shivom Project— Bring Genomics onto Blockchain, ICO Starts 03/05

Shivom is a blockchain startup that aims to create a database of the human genome, which will allow users to decrypt their DNA, and also sell or share this data with the international scientific community.

Shivom offers services to patients and donors of genome data, which combine two revolutionary technologies — blockchain and genomic data. Thus, each can have its own genome, ordered and reliably stored using a blockchain. This also means that patients and donors of these genomes own their data and access rights, they have the choice to share their genomic data for profit or reward.

The project recently announced its partnership with the government of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, which will allow to collect genetic data of about 60 million inhabitants of the region with the further possibility of studying them if donors agree.

Read more: https://medium.com/@Vladar49/shivom-project-bring-genomics-onto-blockchain-ico-starts-03-05-8602fc95f466

Activity: 31
It is imperative that clinical scientists and physicians use automated and standardized tools which employ up-to-date methods.
Activity: 41
Genomic data become more common in the clinic, and interest in this technology will only grow.
Activity: 133
Nowadays health data are an increasingly popular target for hackers, as this data can sell for more money than even credit card numbers in black market.
What about security? Could you tell us in details how security of our genetic information will be provided?

The issue of private vs public blockchain is hotly debated. There are a lot of experts who believe that a public blockchain is the way to go for electronic health data even though some people will deem it "unsecure." A lot of it rests in people's mindset, more than anything else. This is not something that has an easy answer, but Shivom can be at the forefront in these developments.

Data privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Nevertheless, as long as human beings are involved, no technology can provide 100% security. As such, for the Shivom ecosystem, we strive to apply ‘Privacy by Design,' meaning that data protection measures are designed into the development of all our business and research processes for products and services. We aim to adopt and outperform all data security frameworks such as the highly stringent European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Overall, when considering issues regarding public vs. a private blockchain, both frameworks can coexist and interact. We try to be blockchain agnostic; meaning our data security/privacy strategies should be viable with all underlying architectures. In addition to a secure distributed ledger technology, we will heavily invest in cryptographic layers that will keep sensitive health data private and safe. We will continuously work with foremost experts in the field on improving the Shivom platform to provide the best data security possible as new technologies and strategies develop.
Activity: 155
What about security? Could you tell us in details how security of our genetic information will be provided?
I think it's obvious that security for genetic information must be the top priority.
Don’t understand 1 thing. Please clarify - 32 million raised so far, 35 million hard cap, does this mean no crowd sale? Or increasing the hard cap?

The minute the hard-cap is reached in either the pre-sale or main-sale is when the sales will stop. The hard cap will not be increased.
Activity: 186
Activity: 214
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
Don’t understand 1 thing. Please clarify - 32 million raised so far, 35 million hard cap, does this mean no crowd sale? Or increasing the hard cap?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I read a lot where that this project is supported by different countries, Estonia, India and several other countries. It sounds pretty promising and worthy of respect.
Activity: 16
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
If I share my genomic info I will be paid with token? Are there no other opportunities?
Yes you will be paid with OMX.
Activity: 30
If I share my genomic info I will be paid with token? Are there no other opportunities?
Activity: 43
Shivom offers a smarter healthcare platform; I believe that this project will be in demand
Pages:
Jump to: