Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 27. (Read 31874 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello guys. I read your wp. Genome studies are truly promising, but I did not quite get the practical implication of it.
Roadmap says Q3 2018 - launch of web marketplace. What are you planning to sell there?

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?

The name Shivom is partly derived from the Indian terms Shiv and Om, both meaning destruction and (essence of) life. The name relates to our vision for the very far future of mankind, helping to destroy every disease and foster new life.

Yes, in ancient form the named derived from the Indian god, but they want to bring the health care in the name of Lord Shiva. Already they managed to reach close to the hard cap because people find potential in the project.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Hey! The public sale starts May 3RD 1 PM GMT - May 10. Check out this information from the official TG group : https://t.me/projshivom

Token Sale:
👉🏻 To whitelist for the main sale please go to: https://shivom.io/?utm_source=telegram
👉🏻 Minimum Contribution: 0.1ETH
👉🏻 Maximum Contribution: none
👉🏻 Soft cap: 20,000ETH (achieved)
👉🏻 Hard cap: $35,000,000
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello! New article about Shivom "The project to create an international base of the genome Shivom begins public sale of tokens in 17 hours // ICO"
- https://steemit.com/ico/@f-r-e-e/the-project-to-create-an-international-base-of-the-genome-shivom-begins-public-sale-of-tokens-in-17-hours-ico
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Unbelievable success on the private sale! I noticed Shivom by an e-mail, and I just told myself, that the project is great, but people do not appreciate it, wow, I'm mega happy for you !
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hello! I'm interested in the question - What’s are realistic price for shivom once it hits exchanges?

Hey T85083598
I'm afraid we are unable to speculate on this.
The price will be set by the market at the time Shivom will hit the exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello! I'm interested in the question - What’s are realistic price for shivom once it hits exchanges?
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
oh my god, how can i missed this great project, i just found this project, i hope i m not late to participate in this great project.

Hey! The public sale starts soon. Check out this information from the official TG group : https://t.me/projshivom

Token Sale:
👉🏻 To whitelist for the main sale please go to: https://shivom.io/?utm_source=telegram
👉🏻 Minimum Contribution: 0.1ETH
👉🏻 Maximum Contribution: none
👉🏻 Soft cap: 20,000ETH (achieved)
👉🏻 Hard cap: $35,000,000
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
oh my god, how can i missed this great project, i just found this project, i hope i m not late to participate in this great project.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Ur project seems to be very reliable but I’m curious if your company officially registered somewhere?

Yes, the company is registered on the Isle of Man.
Do you plan to create a mobile app? It would be very convenient solution

Yes, there are plans to create an app for each personal account.
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?

The name Shivom is partly derived from the Indian terms Shiv and Om, both meaning destruction and (essence of) life. The name relates to our vision for the very far future of mankind, helping to destroy every disease and foster new life.
Activity: 70
its looks like a really promising project. the website and whitepaper both appear very professional.
Will keep an eye on this one  Grin wishing your success guys
Activity: 133
Genetic research and blockchain is very hopeful synthesis
Activity: 155
Ur project seems to be very reliable but I’m curious if your company officially registered somewhere?
Activity: 364
very happy to see projects that target on healthcare systems because it needs so much improvement.seeing artificial intelligence, blockchain & genomics on one project is very interesting and users can easily use the platform without having any knowledge about the blockchain technology or the genomic science. as i see The platform can give a great boost to the healthcare system. By making it secure & private & rapid using the combination of Artificial Intelligence & Blockchain.
Activity: 30
I have been following the project for a some time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real Wink
Activity: 186
Do you plan to create a mobile app? It would be very convenient solution
Activity: 214
A really cool project that will have a great impact on many areas of life. I will be happy to observe its development Cool
Activity: 199
hi, i was very interested in the project, I will participate in ICO, good luck and good work
Pages:
Jump to: