Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 29. (Read 31919 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you. But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I consider this project as very important and people-oriented, and also it can contribute science. I support Shivom! Grin
Activity: 184
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously you have serious approach. Do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 194
Hey guys. i was wondering why we need to use blockchain technology for this project and what purpose does it serve? maybe i missed something. but im not getting a clear picture...
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Do you plan a partnership with other developers or healthcare organizations?
Activity: 217
I'm interested who will be able to control access to donors' genome data? I't very important
Activity: 43
Will this healthcare ecosystem be available for underserved and low-income countries where such service is not available now?
Activity: 131
So how can I sequence my DNA if I want to know about hereditary diseases? Can you please explain?
Activity: 205
Project Shivom is the next evolutionary step in the medical genomics development by creating a ecosystem on the blockchain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The project is long-term and long-term, and success depends on many factors, first of all, the main disadvantage is the uniqueness of the idea, since the implementation of this scale is quite time-consuming and a long process, and the tasks set before the team are very ambitious.
Activity: 181
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 187
What is the amount of minimum investment?
Activity: 213
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 214
I believe that Shivom will change the fields of genomics, health care and personalized medicine Cool
Activity: 144
Team, where is your headquarters located?
The project is very good
Activity: 216
Hi guys, I have a question
How long have you been involved in blockchain? Do your team has enough experience for such a grandiose project?
Activity: 208
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
Activity: 153
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 213
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up!
Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely
Activity: 149
Do you have some video or something - about how it works? I'd like to watch it
Pages:
Jump to: