Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 26. (Read 31874 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Congratulations on the successful fundraising - the future is for such projects as SHIVOM! In the white paper, it is said about the opening of research laboratories, in connection with successful fundraising - are you planning to recruit personnel for work in the near future?
Yes of course, Shivom will be recruiting staff for various positions.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Congratulations on the successful fundraising - the future is for such projects as SHIVOM! In the white paper, it is said about the opening of research laboratories, in connection with successful fundraising - are you planning to recruit personnel for work in the near future?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
everyone thinks that the top ico is an envion with its scam relation to people but with large fees, while still can not pass KYC, and for me a successful ico is the gathering of the Shivom project, it was cool guys! Thank you for the excellent project, realize the idea in full!

A KYC Procedure is a necessary measure that will affect the quality of the project.
I am sure that Shivom will undoubtedly become a leader! But I want to say that Shivom is a long-term project.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Very much excited for a nice project and nice Team, #shivom.  I could imagine the level it will rise in due time, Hold is the Key.  I sent out my Congratulations letter to my fellow investors who are part of this awesome project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
everyone thinks that the top ico is an envion with its scam relation to people but with large fees, while still can not pass KYC, and for me a successful ico is the gathering of the Shivom project, it was cool guys! Thank you for the excellent project, realize the idea in full!
copper member
Activity: 378
We're happy to announce that the Shivom Token Sale is SOLD OUT!
Our hard cap has been reached. Thank you to all who participated.
Please join us in our telegram group to stay up to date on the latest news!
https://t.me/projshivom

wow its a greatest news!!!!!!! im happy to be part of investor
Activity: 252
How much they raised? And what pice was min and max on ICO? And where and when will be trading?
Hi,

Shivom raised 35 Million USD.

1ETH=7000 OMX
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
How much they raised? And what pice was min and max on ICO? And where and when will be trading?
Activity: 140
Congratulation shivom for your team, developer, advisor and of course for all of bounty hunter who have support this project to get hard cap. I hope in the future this genome program can really usefull for research or health technology so we can heal people and make world better
Activity: 95
Hello,
very glad that hard cap is achieved,
have a question about bounty-campaign: bountiests need verification? Thanks in advance for any information

Please direct any bounty-related questions here:
https://t.me/projshivom_bounty

Thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello,
very glad that hard cap is achieved,
have a question about bounty-campaign: bountiests need verification? Thanks in advance for any information
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Congratulations on your successful token sale. When I first saw this project I was surprised that Sally Eaves was one of the founders of this project. There's no doubt that the project will be heading to great success given her reputation and knowledge in blockchain space. Shivom is also a great idea, never think this would be possible in such short time.
This project has been very well developed in the past few days and I am very surprised in a short time this project has ended and I am sure the Shivom ecosystem will definitely develop very well because many Investors hope the foundation of this project can be better applied in the field of health and I hope to have more good information from the project because the potential of this project is very large.
Activity: 95
We're happy to announce that the Shivom Token Sale is SOLD OUT!
Our hard cap has been reached. Thank you to all who participated.
Please join us in our telegram group to stay up to date on the latest news!
https://t.me/projshivom
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Hey! The public sale starts May 3RD 1 PM GMT - May 10. Check out this information from the official TG group : https://t.me/projshivom

Token Sale:
👉🏻 To whitelist for the main sale please go to: https://shivom.io/?utm_source=telegram
👉🏻 Minimum Contribution: 0.1ETH
👉🏻 Maximum Contribution: none
👉🏻 Soft cap: 20,000ETH (achieved)
👉🏻 Hard cap: $35,000,000

I have checked in ICodrops website that shivom project nearly reached the hard cap, so only they are running public sale for 1 week in order to reach the hardcap.
Activity: 13
I'm very much glad to part of such great project , Nice Team and Transparency Roadmap .
Activity: 103
I participated your campaign from the first days. You had created it well and congratulate you. You developed your community is very strong and have useful contributions. Hope to receive your award soon  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The excellent team has an excellent result. To put it crudely, I did not expect such a result. Usually projects on medical topics, do not show themselves very much. But everything is cool here. I'm sure that interested people who understand the gynetics, could see a high potency.
We still have to wait, for implementation.
Activity: 78
Congratulations on your successful token sale. When I first saw this project I was surprised that Sally Eaves was one of the founders of this project. There's no doubt that the project will be heading to great success given her reputation and knowledge in blockchain space. Shivom is also a great idea, never think this would be possible in such short time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
An excellent project - quick and easy fundraising! Congratulations on reaching the hard cap! Success in the project, you have high hopes!)
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hello guys. I read your wp. Genome studies are truly promising, but I did not quite get the practical implication of it.
Roadmap says Q3 2018 - launch of web marketplace. What are you planning to sell there?

Hey SammieB

Shivom aims to provide an open marketplace for new ideas and
applications that enhance the well-being of Shivom’s members. Potential services in the Shivom marketplace include health apps, nutritional & fitness advice, ancestry information,
treatment plans, genealogy, disease predisposition, high throughput data analytics, pharmacogenomics, and lifestyle management, among others.
Pages:
Jump to: