Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 28. (Read 31874 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?

Check out the team and partners here.

https://shivom.io/team-&-partner.html
So Shivom is a healthcare platform? What services do you offer for patients?
A unique and empowering Project, Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Shivom. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
Blockchain is the best way to maintain a record of patient/donor information in a way that’s safe, secure and where the donor maintains ownership. By having access controls, donors can set permissions for who gets to view, download and use their data. By using a blockchain data storage is also decentralized, can be encrypted and therefore protected from data breaches and permissionless access.
Can you guarantee that my health and genome information will be secure and completely private? How do you protect users' information?
Your data will be secure and safely stored as per patient information laws and regulations.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Hi, what are main advantages of owning your token?
To make the direct-to-consumer business more open, fair, and beneficial to all users, the Shivom platform uses blockchain technology to create a disruptive genomics ecosystem. It ensures data is owned by the data donors themselves. It ensures a transparent and secure bridge to organizations interested in using that data.
Activity: 23
So Shivom is a healthcare platform? What services do you offer for patients?
Activity: 207
Can you guarantee that my health and genome information will be secure and completely private? How do you protect users' information?
Activity: 150
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Shivom. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Hi Ethan,

See the full breakdown below.

Token Sale (33%): 990M OmiX utility tokens

Community(3%): 90M OmiX Token will be distributed to the community, for example in form of bounty programs to leverage network effects, growing the Shivom ecosystem, and for community
initiatives to reward developers, entrepreneurs, and strategists to nurture a global healthcare network.

Founders(14%): 420M OmiX will be allocated for founders support for the development of the Shivom ecosystem and their continued long-term alignment with the project.

Advisors(10%): 300M OmiX will be allocated to early backers and the global
network of advisors.

Incentivizing Growth Pool(20%): 600M OmiX of the total supply of tokens will be secured in a smart contract, allocated to the database, and introduced into circulation as rewards for data generation.

Company Reserve(20%): 600M OmiX will be kept by the Foundation as reserve fund for future data contribution, running the Foundation and associated non-profit R&D efforts. The Foundation maintains all authority to utilize a few or the majority of the reserve tokens held for major future external investors.
Activity: 193
Hi, what are main advantages of owning your token?
Activity: 119
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 15
Activity: 31
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 195
Wow, really looking forward to try the service! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user?
Activity: 198
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise… Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
So are you going to create the world’s largest genomic data hub?
Activity: 126
Haven't found the info so maybe I could ask here.
Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does Shivom differs from them?
Thanks
Activity: 176
Do you have any competitors in this area? If yes, what are your main advantages over them?
Pages:
Jump to: