Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 37. (Read 31898 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
What my personal info will be displayed on the app? Can other users view anything about my genomic information?

no personal information is stored on the app; the dna data is securely stored in an encrypted environment that cannot be accessed without your express permission
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
When will the sale of your coins happen? When is listing your coins on exchanges? I don't want to wait months for your coins..the situation on the market is not yet clear

Sale is on-going. Please read over the instructions listed in this post to participate in the token sale: https://medium.com/@projectshivom/tokensale-shivom-io-dbbd0a0874fc

We can't give you exchange dates, but they are a priority.
Nice team and a very unique concept. How can we buy tokens?

Please read over the instructions listed in this post to participate in the token sale: https://medium.com/@projectshivom/tokensale-shivom-io-dbbd0a0874fc
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When will the sale of your coins happen? When is listing your coins on exchanges? I don't want to wait months for your coins..the situation on the market is not yet clear
Will I be able to see which company my genomic data was shared with?

You will have absolute control over who can access your genomic data, not just being able to see, but allowing explicit access each time
Nice team and a very unique concept. How can we buy tokens?

shivom.io
Can i ask if the token sale early closed or reached the hard cap within a week.it goes until it has a price?or we wait for a month?and after the token sale how many months when OMIX come to exchange ??
Sorry for this question,i ask this because this token have the high potential..very intereresting.thank you

It hasn't closed, in fact it's still on going.

Please read over the instructions listed in this post to participate in the token sale: https://medium.com/@projectshivom/tokensale-shivom-io-dbbd0a0874fc

We cannot comment on exchanges, but we plan to be listed.
Activity: 154
Can i ask if the token sale early closed or reached the hard cap within a week.it goes until it has a price?or we wait for a month?and after the token sale how many months when OMIX come to exchange ??
Sorry for this question,i ask this because this token have the high potential..very intereresting.thank you
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Will I be able to see which company my genomic data was shared with?
Activity: 156
What my personal info will be displayed on the app? Can other users view anything about my genomic information?
Activity: 225
Please clarify will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?
Activity: 238
Are you going to involve third-party developers to improve Shivom ecosystem? or do you rely only on your team?
Activity: 148
Why smart contracts are needed for this project?
Activity: 233
Yes, all human groups need to be well presented in genomic databases. That's the decent purpose for a project
Activity: 70
What are your own scientific researches ? Where can i take a look at them if any ?
Activity: 133
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 140
One more healthcare project.
What makes this project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 155
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership? This information would be very important for investors.
Activity: 41
When we will be able to test Shivom platform?
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
Let's guess everything is seen by the whitepaper. Experienced team and a very unique concept like as decentralized blockchain ecosystem, genome sequencing, precision medicine etc. This project is fascinating and I can see that it will be very good in the future. I hope Shivam will change the dynamics of the healthcare market worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: