Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 38. (Read 31898 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
Activity: 214
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?
Activity: 199
Shivom ecosystem can help moving genomics data and associated health information into routine healthcare management for integrating precision medicine into health systems Cool
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Shivom will provide an open marketplace for new ideas and applications that enhance the wellbeing of all the ecosystem members.
Activity: 213
Hey guys! Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 207
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
With such projects, we will be able to reach the level that is shown in the fantastic films) Very interesting idea! I hope the implementation will not be worse
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
How many tokens per 1 eth?
Activity: 193
Guys , tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good
Activity: 119
The Shivom platform makes it easy for everybody to monetize their genome and to support scientific research.
Activity: 195
This Website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention. Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.
Activity: 172
This project is very interesting! I am very impressed with the management of this project. I will take part in
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Hello, could you kindly tell me how much money you raised in the pre-sale?
Thank you.
Activity: 198
How will funds raised from token sale be used?
Activity: 126
How can we be sure that out genomic information will be kept safely, confidential and used wisely?
Can we somehow control the usage of this information?
Activity: 176
I think having your DNA sequenced can help avoid misdiagnoses and harmful drug interactions, among other things.
Activity: 200
What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 184
We need such project as Shivom because we are entering a new era of personalized medicine where people will be able to make empowered decisions about their health based on genes.
Activity: 194
I'm interested in participating in the ICO. Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hi, I wonder - have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers? I'd like to watch some review on your project to understand it fully
Pages:
Jump to: