Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 39. (Read 31898 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Ur project seems to be very reliable but I’m curious if your company officially registered somewhere?
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Guys what is the minimum investment?
Activity: 205
What is your plan for tokens that don’t get sold?
Activity: 181
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off…
Activity: 187
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project Wink
Activity: 43
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now
Activity: 210
I thought the fundraising would be much more active, from venture funds received an amount of 40,000 ETH but now I do not know if they will collect a hard cap

I believe the Shivom project will reach hard cap because the concept of this project is very good.
They also have a great community in the telegram group. That will be one of the strengths of the Shivom project.

I too agree with your concern but the major problem already we have seen many healthcare projects implemented in the blockchain, the only question i have what is the major difference between those project to SHIVOM? The marketing team is very aggressively working hard to spread the word but how far this is attracting the community we have to wait and see.
Activity: 213
Hi. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 214
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I thought the fundraising would be much more active, from venture funds received an amount of 40,000 ETH but now I do not know if they will collect a hard cap

I believe the Shivom project will reach hard cap because the concept of this project is very good.
They also have a great community in the telegram group. That will be one of the strengths of the Shivom project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Activity: 144
Shivom offers open blockchain-based genomics database and also a web-marketplace and innovation hub for third-party vendors
Activity: 216
How can I earn money using your platform?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described problems and the solutions
This will definitely be one of the best projects in April as their telegram community has reached over 70,000 members and is showing signs of significant improvement in recent times. I think their development team is very professional and has lots of new ideas in the project. Just wait for the development of the project and you should invest in this project right now because I am considering investing 21% of my assets in this project.
Activity: 208
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described problems and the solutions
Activity: 153
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers?
Activity: 213
Shivom is a unique and empowering project that will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and research institutes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Great project! But could you provide more detailed steps on how you plan to accomplish the milestones in your road map?
Activity: 154
I think this project is interesting. hope many buy tokens. success
Activity: 101
I see this project has a good mission and a solid team.
hopefully this project can be successful
Pages:
Jump to: