Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 36. (Read 31879 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Could you briefly explain what the tokens will be used for?

A token is a voucher that can be exchanged for goods or services. In the case of OmiX tokens, they are utility tokens that can be exchanged for goods and services in the Shivom ecosystem/platform.
Please explain the process of transferring genetic information to your platform. Will you cooperate with government agencies or with private medical companies only?

Donors will be able to upload their data sets from websites like 23andme or Ancestry.com, or from another provider by uploading the data file to the SHIVOM platform. There is no cost to do this. Eventually, users will be able to order a DNA kit from SHIVOM directly. This way, donors will be able to provide their DNA sample and it will be analyzed for sequencing at ours or a partner lab, and then uploaded to a platform. The cost of the DNA kit will be only what’s required to cover the cost of materials and processing. We estimate this to be around $200.00.
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?

Hi, there are many video interviews available on the Medium page: https://medium.com/@projectshivom
Hello, can you briefly explain how Shivom will transform genomic data into useable information?

Shivom is building an ecosystem that involves distributed ledger architecture where other partner companies will add apps and services to a genomics storage and analytics platform. The omics and health care database that we are building will be the central part of this ecosystem and provide a significant portion of the value.
The core platform elements will be co-developed by our main customers (i.e. pharmaceutical companies), which will ensure that the platform has the widest possible adoption in our target market. Analytics and deep learning algorithms will be developed together with partner companies and academic groups. Special analytics/A.I. services, e.g. cloud-based genome analytics will primarily be provided by cloud analytics partners.
Together this platform ecosystem will aim to be the largest genomic and health care data hub around the globe, enabling this data to be accessible to every person globally.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Hello, could you kindly tell me how much money you raised in the pre-sale?
Thank you.

we have raised over 20,000 ETH so far i.e. softcap already reached. We should have a live tracker in place on the website soon to give a more updated picture as the sale continues
How many tokens per 1 eth?

7000 plus bonus during presale
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?

yes, most recent one was the DigitalX roadshow in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne March 6th-8th
Hey guys! Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?

you can also buy via BTC, DASH, LISK, LTC, QTUM, NEM, MONERO, RIPPLE, VERGE, ZCASH, NEO
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?

the ecosystem will run only on Omix tokens
When we will be able to test Shivom platform?

we hope to have the MVP out soon
Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now when the Shivom project is getting more and more known by people and the community is getting bigger.

We do have a telegram channel. Please join us: https://t.me/joinchat/DXO0BU8nK-1v33MB_EzhLw
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership? This information would be very important for investors.

please see https://shivom.io/team-&-partner.html
One more healthcare project.
What makes this project different between other similar projects?

Key difference with Shivom is that all donors via crypto keys maintain full access and control over their genomes. Beyond the business model and data rights, another key aspect is that Shivom is focused on patient stratification and inclusion of genomes worldwide. We seek to democratize genomic sequencing and aim to have as much participation worldwide
What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?

The token sale is ongoing right now. The pre-sale will be open until April 27th at 6pm GMT.
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?

https://t.me/projshivom
Why smart contracts are needed for this project?

just to be clear on what you are referencing, what portion of the project are you referring to specifically?
Are you going to involve third-party developers to improve Shivom ecosystem? or do you rely only on your team?

this is something the team will decide as the ecosystem evolves; the objective is to build the best platform
Please clarify will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?

KYC is required
Pages:
Jump to: