Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 40. (Read 31898 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
What is the main goal of your project? For what purpose you want to create such project?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
The information contained in your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate it and how soon?
Activity: 154
A very promising project, I believe in the future will be a success, hopefully goes according to plan
Activity: 162
Hi, I have one question: how the Shivom database will work?
Activity: 218
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project
Activity: 220
Can I use Shivom ecosystem to get full info about my DNA?
Activity: 156
With Shivom we can gain insight into our health or ancestry, improve our wellbeing, foster health research and even earn money for doing so.
Activity: 225
This project is truly a jumpstart of genome-based precision medicine
Activity: 238
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs. There will be a huge demand and lots of clients.
Activity: 249
More and more people realize the value of the coin
Activity: 42
NagriCoin brings healthcare to blockchain too
Activity: 148
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 233
I believe that Shivom is able to bring medical genomics into a new era.
This project is a future!
Activity: 30
Could you briefly explain what the tokens will be used for?
Activity: 133
Shivom can change the dynamics of the global healthcare market by utilizing the most advanced technologies of blockchain, cloud computing, genome sequencing, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics.
Activity: 155
Shivom medicine ecosystem will provide space for other healthcare and wellness providers such as clinics, genomic counselors, pharmaceuticals, research organizations, governments, patient-support groups, and insurance companies to add their apps and services.
Activity: 336
Please explain the process of transferring genetic information to your platform. Will you cooperate with government agencies or with private medical companies only?
Activity: 186
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?
Activity: 214
Thanks to Shivom contributors could control the right to access to their genomic data and receive rewards if they choose to share it
Activity: 199
Interesting and much needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team
Pages:
Jump to: