Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]PARKRES - Parking Reinvented - Parking over Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I hope this project is not just another dummy
brand new
Activity: 0
Интepecнaя идeя пpoeктa c нaвeдeниeм пopядкa в пapкoвкax, aбcoлютнo нoвaя в cвoeм poдe. Xoтeлocь бы, чтoбы пpoeкт paзвивaлcя и peaлизoвaл cвoи плaны.
Activity: 15
Interesting idea with a new order in parking lots, good luck!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I like how this project created a real use case that addresses one of the real problems of our society.
Activity: 23
I really like the project itself and your airdrop
Activity: 1
Thank you the project
The project is good job
Activity: 2
goooooooooooood
brand new
Nền tảng PARKRES và khởi chạy tương lai PARKING thấy tương lai tốt đẹp dự án tuyệt vời
Activity: 12
Thank you the project
The project is good job
Activity: 3
This project verg interesting and looks promising
Activity: 25
yes nice this
Activity: 3
This looks really promising nice project
keep it up !
brand new

I liked the project, participating, and with interest I observe the development. A very interesting project with great potential and planned implementation.

brand new
Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт! C пepcпeктивoй. Moлoдцы peбятa. Beликий тpyд и cтapaниe.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
This project is very interesting because the company introduce you one from many product.It has great potential into cryptomarket industry.
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!
Activity: 43
I see that it is project that will succeed I think to invest
brand new
hardworking team nice concept
Activity: 15
PARK has all the characteristics of a successful project, a great team, an incredible product, and great vision. It is not every day that we see a project of this size in development. I believe that it will be full of creative activities that will push its growth and progress.
brand new
Activity: 79
A app that will Make the difference in the real world and it will be On Decentralised Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: