Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]PARKRES - Parking Reinvented - Parking over Blockchain - page 8. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Participants who will participate in the Signature and Avatar campaign will receive additional PARK tokes each week. Management decided this step encourage Signature campaign participants.

Jr. Member:          100 tokens/week
Member:              250 tokens/week
Full Member:        500 tokens/week
Sr Member:          1000 tokens/week
Hero/Legendary:   2000 tokens/week

I am interested to join in Signature Campaign.  what are the rules?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Participants who will participate in the Signature and Avatar campaign will receive additional PARK tokes each week. Management decided this step encourage Signature campaign participants.

Good news ! Thanks for the annoucment
Activity: 106

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Parkres has all the right qualities for an ICO seeking to venture into the parking industry. Their ideas are very solid and most of the features seem interesting. In addition, their model for parking can become revolutionary and push the blockchain launch.
A coin that are created for parking system, does that mean it would need a lot of infrastructure needed to make it work.
Not just on the network, but I think it will also need a physical infrastructure to support the project.

You are right!
But it has two aspects.
1. Software Aspect - For Basic Parking Reservation and Parking AirBnB. This does not require an infrastructure and will be launching and operational by end of the year or early next year.
2. Hardware and IoT infra setup - To be launched by Sep next year - This will provide enhancements to phase 1. And this is where Licensing model and API feed monetization starts.
I like it, any solution that can improve the world, Yes Parking has become a big problem today, especially in large cities, you already have partners? Parking reservation will be charged?

Yes, partnership discussions are in progress. We will be announcing them very soon.
Reservation will be free, apps are free, and Parking providers will get all infrastructure setup for free.
Our business model is % commission of revenue sharing + licensing model on proprietary APIs and feeds to Software/Hardware, Auto Industries, Developers, Other reservation providers.
Also, this design and utility are patented in the USA.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
A coin that are created for parking system, does that mean it would need a lot of infrastructure needed to make it work.
Not just on the network, but I think it will also need a physical infrastructure to support the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I like it, any solution that can improve the world, Yes Parking has become a big problem today, especially in large cities, you already have partners? Parking reservation will be charged?
We are glad to announce that. Our MVP is progressing very well. And we would be able to show it before the end of Pre-Sale event in August.
Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.

Yes you can participate in Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4166597.360
This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.

Thanks Nicholasa !
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.
Activity: 169
Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.
the concept is great. So, what countries to start from?

The start will be from Toronto, Canada.
Then New York, Washington, Montreal, Vancouver, Seattle, and so on.

The processes are iterative. And we are first targeting the cities in North America based on their traffic index, so to get more value for token holders.
Activity: 163
the concept is great. So, what countries to start from?
Airdrop Specifications:

10 PARK tokens for participation
2 Park tokens for referrals.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39552429
Airdrop phase 1 is coming to an end.
1st Phase cap - 15000 participants.
Hurry up !!!!
Visit PARKRES channel to learn how to buy PARK tokens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNm3rV0xLlM

Give us a like and subscribe to our channel to stay updated.
Learn more about Parkres:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjXkAoQo4J0

Join Earlybird today to claim 70% bonus.
Visit PARKRES channel to learn how to buy PARK tokens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNm3rV0xLlM

Give us a like and subscribe to our channel to stay updated.
Pages:
Jump to: