Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]PARKRES - Parking Reinvented - Parking over Blockchain - page 5. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
great & helpfull project
Activity: 3
great project, responds to a problem we encounter every day in big cities. I highly recommend it!

Activity: 1
great project, responds to a problem we encounter every day in big cities. I highly recommend it!
Life is precious, why waste time finding a parking spot. PARKRES is here to help…
Activity: 7
It's quite attractive for the readers to join here because of interesting concept of this project. I'm sure many will support this because this is really nice. And it seems that this will going to be a success
Activity: 32
Airdrops and bounty will allow you to develop your project. Although I have already seen several similar projects, I think that this project is quite well thought out. You park quickly, pay comfortably, lower fuel consumption and comfort. This is important in a big city overloaded cars.
Activity: 5
It is really a great project behind which a wonderful team wish this project progress in the near future and reach this currency to high horizons amid the science of trading.. Smiley
Activity: 5
hello good project  Lips sealed
Activity: 7
Great job with alright future
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I will be happy to use this application, because it saves my time, many people need such applications. I hope that this project will be successful, I am glad that I took part
Activity: 322
very good project and good luck in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
the project like great and does not require an intricate algorithm. but much depends on who you will collaborate with. now it is the main and priority task. im understand correctly that you will give a 70% bonus? or is it a typing error?
Activity: 73
park it very interesting projet i hope it will be succes but how is price of park
Activity: 18
its interesting project
Activity: 54
I really ;ike this project, also great marketing.
Activity: 2
Activity: 106
We are glad to announce few updates to our community:
- Parkres is listed on Ethermium exchange. and On it way to get listed on more.
 - Parkres closed a partnership deal with Phoneum
 - Parkres closed a partnership deal with Enkronos
Dear Community,

Please claim your bounty and airdrop rewards at link below:

airdropbounty.parkres.org
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
We are glad to announce few updates to our community:
- Parkres is listed on Ethermium exchange. and On it way to get listed on more.
 - Parkres closed a partnership deal with Phoneum
 - Parkres closed a partnership deal with Enkronos
Dear Members, Parkres Main sale to start in 8 days. Whitelist today.
Pages:
Jump to: