Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]PARKRES - Parking Reinvented - Parking over Blockchain - page 6. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Dear Community,

Please claim your bounty and airdrop rewards at link below:

airdropbounty.parkres.org

Does the mobile application hasn't ready yet? I wish to tried to used it.
When will it be ready to download, by the way i used android device.

It will be ready by December.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Does the mobile application hasn't ready yet? I wish to tried to used it.
When will it be ready to download, by the way i used android device.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
Private sales are taking place today, the bonuses that will be able to remain very large i.e. 70% of sales with presale participate in PRE-ITO.
They offer something that big, I'm sure there will be many investors who are interested to join in this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
From what i saw on the date of the public sale, it will be started again in the beginning of November isn't it.
Why don't you open the next stage sale  next month, cause i think its a bit long time to wait.
Hello Parkres,

Here is the most awaited Token allocation document for bounty phase -1 campaign.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dBaq4VTVsIF8ZZGjEiDN2hF_xTsD6meo95R10e-MrO0/edit#gid=2079670379

Please go through the same to see your stakes and token allocations.

Formula to calculate the Tokens form Stakes: (Total Bounty Allocation per Campaign / Total Stakes per campaign) * amount of stakes earned
Activity: 14
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Parkres platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Parkres
Activity: 56
The idea deserve surely some interest, got it in my favorites and will come back to check developes...
Activity: 150
The project looks promising. I wish you good luck team!
Activity: 84
It is very interesting to invest in this project, especially get big discount in pre-ICO so that investor will get benefit from this action.
Stay a few more days to that date, everyone will be happy to participate in this project. Hopefully it runs successfully. Good luck!
Activity: 169
I expect this project increase,I like the construction of this business, It is interesting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
PARKRES is a project that meaning in the real. Project to resolve the problem of the social, which is main bean. But many people is not known to PARKRES. You need quảng bá the project for all the same user and select. In the future, PARKRES will be expand to the other applications applications?
Activity: 128
this platform has a lot of benefits for vehicle users. With the support of the PARKRES application, users of this platform easily find or order parking spaces that are closest to the user's location.
Activity: 1
The PARKRES system provides smart notifications to customers, which provide real-time alerts from all available parking lots and locations around them.
Activity: 140
I see the team also consists of very professional and expert, I think this project will be successful and achieved all the targets and become great project.
Activity: 656
Merit: 100
We see this project as a real embodiment of blockchain technology in one of the most pressing problems of transport and parking. Unlike many others, PARKRES is aimed at solving practical problems, using crypto currency and tokenization as a means, rather than an ultimate goal. This will certainly lead to success and recognition in the world!
Activity: 67
this global and powerful direction, Partners are strength. wiche  they that allows it to clime to top. Time moves forward without stopping and erases all the opportunities that we have not used. The possibilities that are not every day are given. So take it while they given.
Activity: 67
this global and powerful direction, Partners are strength. wiche  they that allows it to clime to top. Time moves forward without stopping and erases all the opportunities that we have not used. The possibilities that are not every day are given. So take it while they give.
Activity: 6
I am very excited about this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
it is these platforms that make the block chain technology very simple and understandable and bring it closer to ordinary people, with the help of such sites many will begin to understand this technology
Pages:
Jump to: