Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]PARKRES - Parking Reinvented - Parking over Blockchain - page 4. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
nice concept for blockchain parking
brand new
Activity: 0
Very new. Thank you for your cooperation with us
Activity: 1
good project & helpfull admin
Activity: 7
I'm very confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends. I wish all the best with the project.
Activity: 35
Path have a good project and the team look awesome, I recommended to all people if this project most better than all they will successful
Activity: 1
brand new
Great project and great team and I seriously think about your investment Smiley
brand new
Learn more about Parkres:

https://twitter.com/ParkresICO

Join Earlybird today.
brand new
great project, I recommend to look at it carefully!
brand new
It seems interesting. Great
brand new
Amazing project with unique idea and with strong team i like it.
Activity: 28
the project like great and does not require an intricate algorithm. but much depends on who you will collaborate with. now it is the main and priority task. im understand correctly that you will give a 70% bonus?
Activity: 28
Airdrop campaign had a very good response. Phase 1 will conclude at 12000 registrations.
Phase 1 of Airdrop - 12000 participants reached almost in 48 hours.
Thanks for all your support !!
Activity: 27
Can I the soft cap and hard cap information for this project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If i sent 1 eth how much i ll get
it of course depends on the relative value of the ETH, but you could calculate that the price of 1 coin Parkres the same as $0.5
Activity: 21
If i sent 1 eth how much i ll get
Activity: 6
Convenient service and promising coin! It is a pity that such a service is unlikely to be popular in my country because of the mentality of our population. But in more developed countries, success awaits you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Undoubtedly a very interesting project! here I am interested in how much will this service cost? in all likelihood, not everyone will be able to afford it? in which country the project will be tested initially, it is very interesting how PARKRES will start working.
Activity: 3
#Proof of my share video :
because the iqfinex say error.
https://www.facebook.com/dong.nam.92/posts/332948454165970?__xts__
  • =68.ARDGgPGV9Clh0WuvIgaHHe9U_1TKpJ4UKG392V0naEjMow9udnSoa6v6E45TiPmr1QB1K31EIoktZWOWvXu5_ZX4FVDNMc3X121eO7C6RpAK9p7gQ30IRiCUtoVqQP6gehOnyh_ETF4bZ2MWx5owyuaLoOxbR_3f3VL1OOMkP6OJ87nuz3MiYBX7iraSVzlU3Rg294puraHe7h8aK9JzJWU3Jh8igxu1kWCtrPPOSv6FKVQM4Jm0wjRJkztjSu6Jel4xHr4hbnkyJKUZFdPB6Mgzefsg5CRwXNC-QHhkDO8ZviuacQzKpgOU7p6fufATFwaeuGwX6ixvknUEP7fa5ZL_subqdm8io42W9K8zmmvDvGlq8JW2Io9b2yB-Fy2gmCLmBw&__tn__=-R
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can this solution be used for any location? Should reservations be paid with Parker tokens or can it also be paid with fiat currency?
Pages:
Jump to: