Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 14. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
The "Smart-Contracts-as-a-Service" (SCaaS), is the first time I've heard it, since the BTC appeared, it brought many new concepts and ideas.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
At first, when I first saw the name of this project, I thought it was Google's security authentication, the Authnticator, which was so confusing and doing the same thing?
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
I am not quite sure with the project. For example, In recent etherdelta hack many people lost thousands worth ether and I guess with authorean one would be able to claim that this particular address is theirs so even if someone steals their funds they can claim ownership. Am I right?

We're generally working on enhancing security - even in the Crypto/ICO space.
So far we only have ideas and plans to secure our own blockchain and its users, but we will do our best to also secure systems.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I expected to see more info on this thread. Where's the roadmap, whitepaper, e.t.c? It may be a great project but no one will know that if you don't provide the necessary details.
EDIT: I just checked your website for more info. This is for sure a great project!
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I just checked the road map from your website. It has remarkable plan for certain. I also like the fact that all unsold tokens will be burned. From user point of view, I'd love to see the massive usage of your token coz that's not where Crypto has gone to / achieved. From investor point of view, they'd love less token to make em more profit. Hmm now waiting to see what happens next  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A very interesting project. I really hope that your project will be successful! I join and will invest in the project. On which exchanges will you trade? Will you have a bounty the company?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I am not quite sure with the project. For example, In recent etherdelta hack many people lost thousands worth ether and I guess with authorean one would be able to claim that this particular address is theirs so even if someone steals their funds they can claim ownership. Am I right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 105

10 days to go? does that mean that the ICO would come to an end 10 days from now?
I will not be extended anymore?

Right, the crowdsale will end in 9 days and will not be extended.

Is 1m USD enough to fund, run and make this project alive?
In twitter, you said that all unsold tokens will be burned. True?

Absolutely, we raised enough funds to develop this project.
And yes, all unsold tokens will be burned.

That's good to know.
Even though there's just minimal amount of investments coming in, the team is still eager to make Authoreon project come to life.
Security and Authentication is a crucial part on a modern era.
I'm sure Authoreon would be a good use to everyone in the near future.

For now I can only imagine how the full platform could enfold its full potential. It all depends on how useful Authoreon can integrate with all kinds of (daily) use cases.

The devs are active on the inside. Love their idea a lot. But I think if they we're active on this thread it should have raised a lot more. Anyway it is successful.
Activity: 98
I love the concept of this project, but i will like to see the roadmap and white paper for more details.
Activity: 60
Yes, you can join the bounty AND the airdrop campaign - as long as you try something new. If you only comment a tweet with "good", it's unlikely you will win an airdrop. Try something new, post somewhere where you have never posted before - e.g. a new blog/forum/thread/facebook groups etc.
This will increase your chances significally.
So , how about my stake in bounty portal ?
Yes, you can join the bounty AND the airdrop campaign - as long as you try something new. If you only comment a tweet with "good", it's unlikely you will win an airdrop. Try something new, post somewhere where you have never posted before - e.g. a new blog/forum/thread/facebook groups etc.
This will increase your chances significally.
Hello dev
I have joined social campaign , so could I join airdrop ?
The Authoreon Airdrop is now live, you can win up to 10,000 AUTH. Deadline December 31. More details: https://www.authoreon.io/authoreon-airdrop/

But I have joined bounty through bounty portal before .
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Hello dev
The Authoreon Airdrop is now live, you can win up to 10,000 AUTH. Deadline December 31. More details: https://www.authoreon.io/authoreon-airdrop/
Hello dev
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

10 days to go? does that mean that the ICO would come to an end 10 days from now?

That's good to know.
Even though there's just minimal amount of investments coming in, the team is still eager to make Authoreon project come to life.

For now I can only imagine how the full platform could enfold its full potential. It all depends on how useful Authoreon can integrate with all kinds of (daily) use cases.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12

That's good to know.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12

Merry Xmas from the Authoreon Team!
Enjoy your holidays and thank you all for your support.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Guys what is this? I am participating in the signature campaign but who the heck is the manager? This is a very interesting project but whoever is responsible for the bounty campaign, this is the worst management I have ever seen in the crypto space. Is this even alive? Does the campaign still count? Slack link doesn't work, nothing works. No updates, no activity. I would say you made a really bad decision in regards to the bounty campaign manager and it obviously hurt you considering the amount you raised with your awesome concept.

Some things got messy here, actually really busy with the Social media bounty, actually, my previous dev ran away and couldn't find a new one, in finding taking a lot of time. And there are few other issues around here. So in short really busy lately that's why couldn't able to update things. Ill take of things from now on. Please give me some time.

Ok no problem, sorry for my harsh tone. But I think you could have gained more visibility with a better management of the campaign and you have a great concept in my opinion. I read the white paper and anything else I could find about you. Looks very promising and I think the team is also very solid. So best of luck for the last few days of your ICO!

Actually, I'm sorry for being very active. Yes! they have a really good project but i was unable to give it much time to make it visible everywhere, I accept my laziness and unresponsiveness. But ill try my best in coming few days to make it better.
Pages:
Jump to: