Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 12. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
#Authoreon #ICO #InitialCoinOffering
I just saw that project yesterday. I search it a bit, it seems cool and i think it will have very good future.
Sorry about my English.
Cool project !
Activity: 56
Very interesting project. Recent hacking attacks on Nicehash and youbit have made it really important to prevent hacking attacks against crypto as people in the field seems very talented when it comes to blockchain and hacking. Many projects are underway to fill the gap. Gladius is also a project in the space. Authoreon seems one step ahead in terms of product development. What I like is the implementation of token in actual platform. In contrast to Gladius, you can buy Authoreon with 0.1 ETH while for Gladius you need minimum of 1 ETH which is 770 USD and everyone might not afford to participate.
Activity: 75
This project looks big and solid.I think the dev team is very professional
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
WOW! Seems this is one of the best project i have  ever seen!
Thanks for this great project that will protect all the crypto lovers!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/authoreon-airdrop-2659134
what is this? Which is your official thread? Is there a clear airdrop description?
Activity: 134
Authorization, authentication, verification & certification, preventing hacks and thefts, all super trendy stuff, looks great to me.

Authoreon.io
ICO going on for 2 more days ($.15/AUTH).

Look for discountcode & airdrop.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Where we could see amount of raised funds?
Because i can't see any information about it on web site.

If you check out the website's FAQ section there is a link to the amount of money they raised so far. It's a pretty detailed description and as far as I know accurate.
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Started on august and no talks about this..hmmm will be glad to look around and see if it will b profitable
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
The right idea that interested me. I join Dev
Happy New Year all!
Activity: 378
Where we could see amount of raised funds?
Because i can't see any information about it on web site.
Activity: 6
good project, good luck!!!
Activity: 19
The additional Access Lock layer over synapse protocol over-and-above the Ethereum blockchain protocols does allays the safety & security-risks from cyber-world threats. Authoreon provides quite a distinct identity for itself. Wishing success to the team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hello!
It's a really good and very useful project. I know that the best asset of each project is team. You are professionals. Good luck. Wink
Activity: 106
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Your project hit the perfect timing after the mass hack of hash and etherdelta I would say this is the right time, authorization and authentication. Right timing for security now.
Activity: 39
Good luck, guys!) I’m interested and support your project
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Seems to be look very interesting. Keep moving to moon.
Activity: 127
A project that has potential, no no no.. i can’t wait to buy more
buy?? How

Has ico begin??
I so wanna join this great stuff

#Authoreon #ICO #InitialCoinOffering

Activity: 239
Great project. Interesting website and overall professionally made whitepaper.

I wonder how do you see yourselves in 10 years from now and what are the intermediate milestones set up.  Will surely follow this close by. Joined the airdrop also.

Wish you guys all the best of luck!
Activity: 1
A project that has potential, no no no.. i can’t wait to buy more
Pages:
Jump to: